16 - Resonate

...

"What if"

...

When they arrived at the dorm, Jin was in awed. As he steps in, into the dorm with the remaining four members, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi greets him, he smiles back. After greeting, Jin walks around the house tailing by Jungkook.

"Is this my room?" Jin asks the youngest as he opens the door of a room.

The youngest nods. Then both of them enter the room with Jin walks slowly, touching everything in there. As he is done touching everything, he lays down on the bed, eyes lock to the ceiling.

After the dinner, they held a mini talk regarding their activity.

"Tomorrow, Jungkookie and me will have a recording session so hyung, you can stay here with Hoseok and Jimin. Yoongi hyung and Taehyung will be out somewhere" Namjoon says.

Yes, Jin is not allowed to be left alone. They are not allowed to leave Jin by his own. Of course Jin didn't want anyone tailing him in his everyday life and he already protest about that to Yulhee but of course the elder win. When Jin poured every reasonable reason of why he didn't need anyone tailing him, Yulhee put a stop to that. She says no matter what, he need to be with someone in case anything happen.

When Jin was about to fight back, Yulhee shows her demanding face and threatened him to keep him in the hospital for more days but of course Jin didn't want that. There's nothing to do at the hospital. The hospital is boring, no colour and smells like chemical.

"I want follow" Jin replies.

Of course his reply got mixed reaction.

"I don't think that is a good idea hyung" Hoseok replies.

"Maybe I can remember something?" Jin says again when he hears the members sigh.

So by that, they agree with the demand. At least they didn't leave the eldest alone.

...

"Stay here hyung, I'm going in there for a moment" Jungkook says as he walks to the recording room.

Tickling. His legs tickles. He is bored. It's been five minutes since Jungkook went in there and now Jin is dying from the boredom. Yes, it's been only five minutes.

"Can I go to the toilet?" Jin asks, plotting something in his head and the man nods.

As Jin steps out from the studio, he stands in the hallway for a few seconds, deciding to take which side of the way to wonder around. Right. He took the right side. As he is strolling around slowly here and there, a room catch his eyes. With his curiosity, he walks in, into the room.

Maybe that room is a storage room for unused instruments. He sees a keyboard there, a small piano, guitars and all. As he walks closer to the instruments, he sees a set of papers containing music notes. Out of all the papers there, Jin takes a simple looking music notes there and lands his butt on the small couch there. He takes an acoustic guitar with him.

Honestly Jin has no idea that he can read the notes and he has no idea that he can plays the guitar. As he feels uncomfortable to play the guitar while sitting, he stands up and plays the notes again but this time, he slowly plays it until a few lines.