12- Out of mind, out of body

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Seokjin continued to wander aimlessly when he bumped into a hasty Jungkook, who looked like he wanted to strangle someone. Seokjin retracted back slightly as Jungkook's heated gaze fell on him. Jungkook mentioned no apology or even uttered a word as he shoved past Seokjin and continued on his way.

Seokjin glanced over his shoulder warily, wondering how anyone could look as attractive as himself while angry. Seokjin wasn't one to give out compliments to just anyone, but he had to admit that this male had an air of unbridled sex appeal. Seokjin turned back towards the direction he was heading before turning a corner and running into a relieved Jimin. "Oh! I was wondering where you wandered off to earlier! I'm so glad I found you! I was wondering if you could help me with Taehyung?" Jimin asked, sighing softly. "He has to work this really intense drug out of his system now and the nurse won't keep him overnight. Do you mind staying over to help me keep an eye on him?" Jimin asked, gently yanking Seokjin's forearm.

Seokjin eyed Jimin with trepidation as he slowly walked past Jimin, leading in the direction of the nurse's office. "What did he take?" he asked nervously, worried about Taehyung as Jimin followed behind him. Jimin gently clapped a hand on Seokjin's shoulder, halting him in his steps. "It's not something Taehyung took willingly. The nurse actually thinks the fuck-up may have overdosed Taehyung. He didn't tell me what it was yet, but he told me he'd let me know once he figured out what drug it is."

Seokjin glanced over his shoulder at Jimin before he hastened his steps in the direction of the nurse's office. Jimin quickly followed after him, wondering why Seokjin was in such a hurry at the moment. The nurse wouldn't be releasing him for a good while until Taehyung's toxicology screening came back.

||

Taehyung jolted violently on the bed, his wrists restrained to the bed with heavy-duty handcuffs. He tugged at his arms slightly, groaning as his head reeled back into the pillow. His vision was still extremely blurry as he yanked his legs slightly, only to find that his ankles had been restrained to the bed as well. He screamed incoherently, violently thrashing about on the bed to try and free himself. He peered over to his side, his chest heaving greatly as he stared face to face with the nurse. "Please," he whispered softly, yanking harshly on his arms and legs simultaneously. "You can't do this to me," he cried, throwing his sweat matted head back into the pillow.

"Taehyung, you need to calm down. You need to clear this drug out of your system before I can even consider letting you loose, okay? You're a danger to yourself and to others right now," the nurse stated softly, standing up and moving towards the bed. He stared down gently at Taehyung, tenderly brushing his sweat-soaked hair off of his forehead. Taehyung glanced up at the nurse with pleading eyes and parted lips as he panted softly, his hair messy and falling onto the pillow gracefully around his head. The nurse swallowed hard, tempted by Taehyung's sex appeal as he lay there staring up at him through hooded eyes, before clearing his throat and averting his eyes.

"Y- you can't do this to me! I- I'm going to be sick," Taehyung screamed up towards the nurse, lifting his head up off the pillow and yanking on his arms and legs simultaneously once more. The nurse pressed his hand to Taehyung's forehead, humming softly as Taehyung groaned lowly and threw his head back into the pillow. "I don't like this feeling," he whimpered, panting softly once more. "I feel nauseous!"

The nurse sighed heavily as he shook his head, moving his hand away from Taehyung's forehead. He didn't have a fever, but he was sweating profusely as if he'd run a marathon. The nurse tapped his chin in thought, trying to distract himself, before taking a small cloth to dab at the sweat on Taehyung's forehead and neck. Taehyung bit his lip at the contact, turning his head away from the nurse as he continued to pant softly.