Chapter 1

That was amazing. I cannot get enough of the series and I have been binge watching it, replaying the same scene again and again. I cannot get the leads out of my head. God damn. I need a man like him. Obessed, Possesive, always desperate to get his hands on her. I need someone like him. I would want him, if only it were possible.

I lay down on my bed, grasping a pillow and hiding my face on it to enjoy the feelings that were pouring out. Why, haven't I met someone like him, will I never date anyone, will I be married off and that is only when I will have a man in my life. No, I don't want to marry before dating some guys.

I stay on my bed, my head hanging on the side, thinking about life. People must think i am a weird ass girl, who only thinks about boys. Well, if thinking about boys all the time is weird then so it be, I am weird. I just love boys and by boys I mean men.

Men who are bulky as fuck, tall like a fucking pole, that when we are besides each other I look small and fragile, when you look at them you get these shiver down your spine. You feel this urge to make him yours and you start imagining all these stuffs with him and you just want to rip him apart, no the other way around you want him to rip you apart.

Ugh just thinking this makes me all hot and bothered. where do I get them, even if they don't like me back at least let me meet one, I will try to lure them. Try to.

I got to go somewhere; I got to meet somebody, go for a hunt. But where? Arghh, don't I have any places to go, friends to meet, event to attend? Let's see, what events I have that I can attend. 9th anniversary of TPSO, Lecture by some professor, annual meeting, meet and greet class of 2012, hey this sounds good. I wonder how the boys look now.

What else do we have? An engagement party. Would I even see hunks in an engagement party? I am kind of sure there will be all old people. No, there will be dudes too I mean there will be the grooms friends too. Well, what am I waiting for let's go for some manhunt. Let me mark my calendar.

Should I go for some shopping, I wonder as I look through my closet. Nah just going to wear these dresses I have.

I wonder if anyone of my cousins are going, well normally I would not care about my cousins, but because my sister isn't here in the town, I need some company so that, I can go without feeling awkward and sit all alone and eat. Making people think I just randomly came to a party that I wasn't invited to that too all dressed up.

Oh trust me that has happened, people have actually asked me if I came uninvited, they didn't directly asked but said I don't recognize you whose side are you from. That was awkward af.

I decide to wear a blue dress which reaches up to my calfs. I hope I look good on this cause in my head I look dyam good.

Days passed, I went to the University, studied, had good times with friends, ate and came back home or went somewhere.

Then finally the day comes, since the engagement is on the evening, I got plenty of time to get ready. I went to the University, came back, looked at my phone the whole day until it was 5pm and I had to go. 

I was getting dressed when my cousin Layla showed up. Since I do not know how to apply makeup or do my hair, she did it for me.

"Thanks girl", I said looking at myself. I could downright make some dudes weak on their knees. I said that on my mind, not out loud, or else she will think I am a weirdo.

My other cousin Jade was waiting for us. We got inside the car taking about the bride and her to be husband throughout the ride.

" Did you know they met on a park on a roller coaster, they were apparently on the same seat, and she was screaming the fuck out, tears filled eyes, mucus filled nose running down to her mouth."