crack-Pay attention to them, curse you!

Start from the beginning

Xephor (He was one of the many Grian's willing to join in... Oh my god there was so many of them... all in one house too...)

Duck Stress

There are more, but the author isn't getting off her lazy butt and thinking about it.

They were gathered around the weather corrector. Very few knew this, but if an admin crushes it, the skies color glitches to whatever they want.

EX raised her sword and it crushed into the glass, shattering it. The sky began to turn a black blended with a purple. A wicked smile spreaded across her face, as the clouds vanished from the sky and the grass withered under the sun. Mobs turned in fear, meekly hiding.

A cackle came from behind her. There stood the author, a grin growing as her excitement grew "Let's get this party started, shall we?" she waved her hands instantly teleporting each alter to their respectable person.

EX was on the edge of a cliff, facing X, who had his back to her, looking at the sky in horror.

"Xy!" he immediately whipped around "EX?..." she smirked, even if he couldn't see it under her mask "Yeppy doodles! You forgot about me! Ignored me. And allllll of the other egos are in my boat as well... Oh you will PAY!" Lightning struck behind her, hitting the water. It revealed the insane look in her eyes from years of isolation.

She lunged forward, not letting X speak, her sword flying at his neck. He deflected and rolled backwards, unsheathing his own sword and crying out "EX! Think about what you're doing!"

EX's fist connected with her brother's skull. He flew to the ground, groaning with the impact. "Oh, I've thought about it alright... Brother." She roughly tied his wrists together behind his back and lifted him by the arms.

She set off a firework and headed to the spawn point.

As she flew, XisEX flickered into consciousness. He saw the rain dumping down, and suddenly someone flew into view. It was a player wearing a green hoodie, with white scruffs.

She was carrying an unconscious Grian by the ankle, his wings falling limp at his sides.

Others were seen, of the Grian egos. One or two he recognized, but most he didn't.

Abruptly he spotted multiple other alter-egos.

Renia holding Ren by a rope tied around his legs, like he was a fishing catch.

Carlos had a conscious, gagged and bound, absolutely furious Cleo draped over his shoulder.

Irana had Impulse with a bag over his head holding onto his leg.

More came into view, and he realized how big this was and closed his eyes. This was not good. Not one bit.

Suddenly EX's voice echoed through the rain "This is all hands-on deck, calling out to lost boys and girls, I'm getting tired of the disrespect! We won't stop until we rule the world!"

"!" Some other egos joined in before dropping out. EX continued "Our sails 'bout to be set set! They ain't seen nothing yet! Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget!" this time it was Strake (StressDuck) who joined in.

"What's my name what's my name!?" The alter egos shouted out with vigorousness "EX!"

"Say it louderrrr, what's my name what's my name?!?" The chant continued "EX!" A cackle from the author. Everyone glanced around, and realized she was coming from the sky once again. "Feel the power!" EX continued like nothing had happened.

Xephor butted in "!"

EX cut her off

"EEXXXX! EEEXXX! EEEXXX!" EX grinned "All eyes on me, lemme see 'em..." "Exxxxx!" "Whatsit whatsit say it say it!" "EEXxxXx! EEXxxxXx! EEXxxXx! EEXxxxXx!"

"I'm the queen of this town, I call the shots, ya know who I am! I need no fake crown; you stand up to me you stand no chance!" X shuddered at the badmin's words... "This is our time, we are up next next! My (?) is as real as it gets! The worst are now the best...-"

Watcher sung with EX this time "And leaving us here will be your last regret!"

"What's my name, what's my name, say it louder!" "EX! EX!" "Feel the power!"

EX sung her grin strong "No-ones gonna stop us, soon the worlds will be ours!"

"What's my name what's my name?! Whatisit whatisit say it LOUDDDD!"

Watcher rolled back into view, her black wings blocking out the light from the blood moon.

"Ya know what, they say bad guys get all the fun, I dunno what they mean cause I'm number one! Ready, here they come!"

She rolled out of way and a couple other versions of Grian fluttered into view. "We always get our way, it's a pirate's life, everyday! Hey! She's the captain, I'm her first mate, enemy's sea-sick can't see straight, call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook!"

The alters burst into laughter, as they descended onto the platform X had made.

The author stood ontop of the portal, her tablet out. She was typing away, her hair cut at ear length. Her scarf was wrapped in such a way to cover her cheeks and nose.

She closed her tablet, put it in a bag, and dropped down when they brought the others over.

She walked straight up to Xisuma "Alright, listen here. You need to pay attention to your poor alters, you created them, now pay attention to them!"

A confused glance from the originals "...You mean this is a joke?" EX burst out laughing as she cut the bounds and looked at the reader "You guys thought I was actually evil? Naw. Fluffy ending!"

The author ran a hand through her brown hair "EX. Stop breaking the fourth wall, its expensive."

EX smirked, draping an arm over her horrified brother's neck. "Go finish your writings!"

The author tried to say something "-No! Bad author! Shoo! Go! Scaddle!"

She hung her head and teleported away.

EX watched her leave. She looked at her brother "Pay attention to us."

This is set sometime in the aftermath of Demise. (Writing this when there hasn't even been a death.)

Also, the 'other-sides' as I'm gonna start calling them, are the opposite genders of their originals!

Cramsalesman OUT!

Word count 1557