chapter twelve: public nudity?

raelynn robinson pov
9:00pm
dolan residence

"what time are we leaving for the party?" i asked ethan.

"whenever you're ready, il go make us a couple pre drinks" he stated, leaving the room as i began to change.

i was dressing to impress, as usual. i pulled out my red latex dress that cut down past my cleavage, revealing a lot of my breasts, but not too much.

i paired it with some strappy heels that went all the way up to my thigh. i put the outfit on and added some jewellery, adding my signature red lipstick and even some winged eye liner.

i heard ethan come back up the stairs so i seductively laid on the bed wearing the outfit, knowing it would get to him when he saw me wearing it.

he opened the door with the drinks in his hand and set them on the side, then he looked up and saw me.

his mouth dropped to the floor as he stared down at me.

"oh my fucking god, rae, what are you doing to me?" he said.

"what is it, ethan?" i said teasing him.

i stood up from the bed and slowly walked over to him, pecking his neck all the way up to his ear.

"we're just friends, right?" i whispered.

i turned around and walked away when i felt two arms grip me from behind.

he pressed his lips on my neck, leaving wet kisses on it and softly sucking on my sweet spot.

"you're mine, sweetheart, whether you know it or not... you're mine" he whispered, instantly sending shivers down my spine.

why the fuck couldn't he just say that he liked me? even after last night, i came back and he still didn't admit it because of his fucking pride.

although i'm just as bad, i guess, i can't admit it either. we were both subconsciously fighting for dominance.

i span around and kissed him passionately, running my fingers through his soft brown hair.

"i got a surprise for us" i stated.

"what is it?"

i pulled out a small ziplock baggie from my jacket pocket, containing two pink pills that were shaped like a mickey mouse head- ecstasy.

"oh fuck yes!" he urged as he grabbed the baggie examining them.

"i've had these before, they're fucking bomb" he said excitedly.

"me too, this is gonna be a good night" i said with a smirk.

"who knows" i said as i rubbed his crotch, inches away from his face.

"you might even get a happy ending" i whispered, pecking his lips.

"i didn't know girls could be this cool" he stated.

"because you never met me, baby" i winked, earning a cheeky grin from him.

—————————
at the party
1:30am

i necked another shot even though my head was spinning, i'd had the craziest trip and was still so fucking high.

my vision was shaky and my jaw still gurning as i looked around to see if i could find ethan.

instead, i felt somebody grip me from behind, i turned around to see a guy i'd never seen before rubbing up against my ass.

"i think the fuck not" i said as i tried to push him away, but he pulled me closer and tried to kiss me, holding my arms so i couldn't resist.

"get the fuck off me dude!" i yelled.

thankfully i saw ethan come up behind him. although he was mad, very mad. his jaw was clenched as i saw the darkness rise up in his eyes.

he instantly grabbed the guy by the throat and choke slammed him to the floor.

"didn't you fucking hear her? she said no" he yelled as he dived on top of him and started to punch him. it got out of hand, blood streaming from this guys face from multiple different areas.

he inched closer to his face as he yelled, "if i even see you look at her, i swear to god il end your fucking life". he stood up and spat on him as he grabbed my waist pulling me to one side.

"are you ok?" he asked as he held my face.

"i'm fine, ethan, we should probably get out of here" i urged as i looked at the guy who had now fallen unconscious.

"let's go" he said as he held my hand and pulled me through the door.

adrenaline pumped through my system as we ran down the street laughing, talking about what had just happened. the guy clearly deserved it, he was trying to take advantage of a drunk girl.

"i wanna keep dancing!" i yelled as we walked down the street. ethan stopped in his tracks and held out his hand.

"may i have this dance, raelynn robinson?" he asked.

"you may, ethan dolan" i retorted, placing my hand in his as we started to pretend to ballroom dance up the street, only the streetlights beaming down on us as we laughed hysterically.

ethan pulled me closer to him and threw me back, holding onto my waist as i hung almost all the way to the ground, i laughed so much as i looked up at him.

in that moment, we were the only two people in the world. i looked up to him and admired every single feature on his face, watching him laugh at our antics, the laugh that could end wars.

i stood back up straight and kissed him softly. he deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into my mouth, all of a sudden i needed every single part of him there and then.

he pushed me up against a tree roughly and gripped my throat as we kissed, knowing it was my biggest turn on. i instantly grabbed his crotch and massaged it, feeling it go hard in my hands.

"i want you to fuck me so bad, ethan" i panted in between kisses, tugging on the ends of his hair.

"you want me to fuck you right here, you little slut?" he panted breathlessly.

"please, ethan" i moaned, getting so turned on as he rubbed my clit under my dress.

"i hope you can handle me, little kitten, i'm not holding back" he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.