chapter two: let the games begin

ethan dolan pov

i looked up at raelynn with a mischievous smirk, knowing she would have the pleasure of sitting next to me all year long.

after my interaction with her this morning, i'm very happy about this. raelynn is known for not giving a fuck, about anything or anyone. i like a challenge and i think i can change that.

not to mention she's fucking hot. like really hot.

i watched as she walked over to her seat with an eye roll, her long black hair delicately dancing along her waist line, just below her black crop top.

she wore high waisted jeans with air force ones, the same as mine actually, and over it all a black leather jacket and some jewellery.

i liked that she was different, she didn't try to be someone she's not like the rest of these girls at school.

she sat in her seat and dropped her back to the floor, kicking it under the table, she looked high as a kite.

i leaned over to her and whispered.

"lucky you, princess"

she looked to me and laughed, a sight i was seeing for the first time.

"more like lucky you, pretty boy" she said sarcastically. i clenched my jaw as i giggled at her response. this was going to be fun.

"ok class, listen up, you have a very big assignment to start off your year, i know we usually do it at the end but due to a lot of people not handing it in on time, we will be doing it now" mrs.buckley yelled.

everyone sighed and groaned at the thought of it.

"this will count for 50% of your final grade for this year, so you need to take it seriously. you will be working in partners, you can choose them yourself right now and tell me so i can write it down" she explained.

bingo. this is my way in, i looked over to raelynn and smirked, throwing my hand up without breaking eye contact.

"i'm working with raelynn!" i yelled.

"ok mr.dolan i'll write you in" she replied.

raelynns mouth dropped, she instantly turned to me.

"what the fuck?" she whisper-shouted.

"what's up, princess? don't think you can handle it? you're right, i am a lot smarter than you" i said smugly.

"it's not that, dipshit i just don't wanna be your partner. also stop calling me princess" she urged.

"oh yeah, shit, i forgot you prefer babe" i laughed.

she ever so slightly smirked at my comment as she threw her head back and groaned at my actions.

i can't believe i've never noticed how hot she is, i guess it's because she was in another class, but damn. she's something else, and i will have my way with her.

the class ended and raelynn picked up her bag, swinging it over her shoulder, she was about to walk out but i stood in-front of her.