chapter seven: hot topic

raelynn pov

we pulled up to the party and walked through the door, instantly, all eyes were on us. i knew we were the hot topic of this party.

some of ethans friends approached us and fist bumped him, greeting him enthusiastically.

"ethan! my man, damn who's this? and what's she doing with your ugly ass" he joked.

"very funny, tyler, don't test me, bro" ethan laughed, pretending to be mad.

"let's go do body shots" i ordered, ethan smirked and nodded.

we walked into the kitchen and prepared the shots, taking some salt, a lime, and a shot of tequila and placing it on the counter.

out of nowhere, ethan yelled into the crowd, "for anyone who doesn't know, this is how you take a body shot, properly"
everyone started to stare at us as ethan picked me up by my waist and put me on the counter, standing firmly in between my legs.

he put the salt on my neck and the lime in my mouth, everybody still watching us in awe.

he held onto the sides of my face as he licked the salt, then throwing the shot down in one. he inches closer to my face and sucked the lime from my mouth, keeping it in his for a few seconds.

he then spat it out and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer and kissing me with force. i gladly played along as i started to buck my hips against him, biting his bottom lip to tease him.

everyone started to cheer for us as we laughed at them, making us want to do more shots.

"bet i can take more shots than you" he challenged.

"bet" i said, taking three shots and pouring them out, ethan went to take one but i pushed his hand away.

"oh, honey, these are for me" i said with a smirk as i necked all three of them, making the crowd cheer. at this point we had an audience stood around us as we took shot after shot, competing with eachother.

after about 11 shots of pure tequila, we forgot about the game and started making out, giggling as everybody cheered us on.

"let's go sniff a line in the bathroom" ethan said.

"best idea you've had all night" i smirked at him.

—————————-
around 20 shots and 13 lines later, me and ethan were wasted. the party was in full swing as the bass from the music rocked my feet.

we were in the centre of the dance floor when my song came on, me and ethan started to scream the words to eachother:

"stupid boy think that i need him,
i know you think about me in the shower,
porn hun in your browser,
fantasising bout the pussy power"

i started to pull of my sexiest dance moves, grinding my hips to the beat and occasionally slut dropping, i was teasing ethan and i could tell it was working as he bit his lip looking me up and down.

everyone started to cheer me on as i got on the table, i was dancing like a stripper.

"that's my girl" ethan yelled, encouraging me even more.

i jumped down from the table and some random guy from my school came up behind me and started to dance with me.

ethans jaw clenched as he watched the guy, i started to grind on the guys crotch not breaking eye contact with ethan, jealousy is a strong emotion, i wanted to prove that he needed me.

ethan bit his lip as he smirked, knowing the game i was playing. he looked so fucking hot as he inched closer to me, the guy behind me not even realising he was just apart of our little mind game.

he approached me and i starred seductively into his eyes, ethan immediately grabbing the guy by the collar and pulling him towards him.

"get the fuck away from her if you know what's best for you, got it?" he said as the guy was in pure shock.

"sorry, bro, i didn't realise" he said.

ethan pushed him to the side and walked right up to me.

"upstairs, now" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the marble stair case.

i smirked as i knew i'd got to him. if this was just a game why would he care?

we got to the top of the stairs and walked down the hall, ethan pulled me into one of the bedrooms, locking the door behind him.

he pushed me up against the door and pulled my leg up against his thigh so his crotch was pressed directly to mine.

i was already slightly moaning, he was so sexy when he was being dominant.

"you think that's funny, kitten?" he whispered into my ear.

"what?" i replied.

"acting like you don't belong to me" he said as he pulled me even closer to him.

"what're you gonna do about it?" i asked.