chapter eight: dominate me

raelynns pov
MAJJJOR SMUT WARNING
USE THE SONG RN

he grabbed my legs and pulled me up so i was wrapped around him, taking me over to the bed and throwing me on it, i was 10x hornier because of how wasted i was.

he inched closer to my face as he starred down at me with pure lust, he climbed on top of me and rested his elbows on each side of my head.

"i wanna dominate you" he whispered.

"do it" i said.

with an instant, it went from 0-100. he flipped me over and pulled up my dress, revealing my bare ass, he raised his hand and slapped it, making me wince.

"look at you wearing no underwear like a little slut, trying to tease me" he said as he slapped my ass one more time.

"you're already soaking wet for me, kitten"

i mean... he wasn't lying.

he flipped me back over and pulled my legs apart, kissing me roughly before his head went down to my area.

"such a pretty pussy" he said as his fingers trailed up and down my clit, teasing me, i was already moaning like crazy.

he pulled my dress over my head and took my boobs into his mouth, sucking on my nipple as he continued to play with my clit, i was now butt naked.

"get up" he said.

i did as he asked and watched as he laid on the bed, he pulled me so i was sat on one of his thighs.

"ride it" he ordered.

i bit my lip as i started to grind back and forth on his thigh, not breaking eye contact as i watched him watch me with pure lust. he wanted to see me get off without even touching me, and it was working.

i ran my hands through my hair as i started to rock faster and faster, already a moaning mess just from the contact.

i couldn't take it anymore, i needed him to fuck me there and then.

"please fuck me" i moaned.

he sat up and grabbed my throat pulling me closer to his face.

"only address me by my fucking name- got it?" he whispered.

i nodded as fast as i could. he flipped me onto my back and slipped off his shirt, putting one of my legs over his shoulder as he lined up with my folds.

"you want me to fuck you, kitten?" he asked, the nickname sending me weak at the knees.

"yes, ethan, please" i moaned.

he slipped his dick inside me and pleasure took over my body, id never felt sex like this before as he started to flick my clit with his finger.

he used his other hand to grip my throat, applying a lot of pressure which was my biggest turn on.

"fuck, ethan, that's so good" i moaned.

"you like that, you little slut?"

"fuck yes" i yelled.

he inched closer to my face, slowing down his thrusts.

"i thought i told you to address me by my name" he whispered.

without giving me time to reply he pounded into me even harder, gripping my throat as tight as he could as he fucked me hard.

he took his hand from my throat and put his two fingers in my mouth, i sucked them seductively without breaking eye contact.

"can you taste your pussy, baby?" he asked.

"yes, ethan" i moaned.

he pulled out of me and laid on his back, lifting my body so i was sat on his face in the 69 position.

without hesitation he buried his face into my clit, lapping up all my juices as he shook his head from side to side.

i put his dick in my mouth as far as it could go, making me gag as i bopped my head up and down, struggling to focus because of how good it felt.

he stuck 2 fingers inside of me and i moaned uncontrollably, i was a mess for him.

"ethan i'm gonna cum" i moaned.

he instantly stopped and threw me back onto my back, "who said you could cum?" he said.

he slammed his dick back inside me and flipped me over onto all fours, making a make-shift ponytail out of my hair and pulling it backwards.

he hovered over me so his head was right above mine, i could feel his breath on my spine.

"you're fucking beautiful" he whispered into my ear as he nibbles on it.

"cum for me, kitten" he continued.

i finally released my orgasm as my walls tightened around him, i was almost screaming his name as my legs shook from the pleasure.

"i'm gonna cum too, baby" he stated.

"in my mouth, ethan, please" i whimpered.

he slid his dick into my mouth and i sucked it hard without breaking eye contact.

"say my fucking name" he ordered.

"ethan" i moaned as i jacked him off.

"louder"

"ethan!" i yelled.

"fucking louder, baby" he shouted.

"ETHAN!" i moaned as loud as i could, making his juices go into my mouth and on my face.

i used my fingers to wipe it off and lick it, not breaking eye contact with him.

he leaned down to me and pressed his head against mine, looking directly into my eyes. i felt something i'd never felt before. it was like pure electricity running through the both of us as we stared deep into each others eyes. i was speechless at this moment, i couldn't fathom my feelings.

ethan opened his mouth was like he wanted to say something but he was stopping himself.

he stroked my cheek with his finger and whispered, "you're fucking perfect, rae"

he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me softly. that's when i realised- i was fucking falling for this boy. hard.