chapter three: homely enviroment

raelynn robinson pov

i walked into the gigantic house behind ethan, my mouth agape at how beautiful it was. this was not what i was expecting.

the floor was a grey marble, complementing the minimalistic decor that was throughout the house. it was 3 stories, and ethan said it had 5 bedrooms, this place was amazing.

"wow, your house is sick" i said.

"thanks, princess" he smirked.

i wish he'd stop calling me that, because i know the game he's trying to play, and i wasn't going to let him play me.

i was going to play him. i had a proposal for him, one that i think he'd be interested in. and one that would keep me mildly entertained for a while.

"you want something to drink?" he offered.

"no, thank you"

"ok, lets go upstairs" he stated. i nodded and followed him up the spiral staircase onto the third floor, which was just his bedroom.

he had a balcony and an en-suite bathroom. it was really fucking nice.

"so, ethan, i have a proposal for you" i stated confidently as i sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"sex. right? yeah i'm down" he said.

"no, you idiot, let me talk" i said, punching him in the arm making him laugh.

"look, i know your game. i know what you've done to girls and i know you're a shitty person that just wants to break my heart." i began.

"let's play a game. we act like a couple, we tell everyone we are a couple, we do everything that couples do, and the first one to fall in love- looses" i finished.

ethan raised his eyebrows with a smirk as he looked me up and down. it was so intimidating when he did that, like he was examining me.

"you really think you're going to win this?" he laughed.

i leaned closer to his face and seductively whispered, "oh, i know i will".

his jaw clenched as he licked the inside of his cheek. his hazel eyes boring into mine. i can't deny that he was really hot, he was so sexy.

"you've got yourself a deal, rae." he said, holding out his hand.

"glad to hear it, e, it's about time someone played you at your own game." i said, shaking his hand with a smirk.

"ok i have a test" he blurted out.

"what's the test?" i asked.

"first one to kiss each other looses" he says.

"wha-" i began, but i was cut off by ethan pulling me up and pushing me against the wall. his hands rested behind my head as he starred into my eyes with a smirk.

he lightly grazed my cheek with his finger and dragged it down to my lip, slowly pulling it down and letting it pop back up as he started at them intently.

holy shit. i wanted to kiss him so bad. but i can't, i need to show him who's in control.

i pushed him off me and onto the bed where i climbed on top of him, straddling him as i started to rock back and forth on his dick, which i felt get hard through his jeans.

i lent down until our lips were inches apart.

"kiss me" i whispered.

he bit his bottom lip as his jaw tensed, starring at me so intimidatingly.

"no" he replied.

"fuck the game, kiss me" i whispered with my lips pressed against his ear. the sexual tension was unbelievable right now.

he flipped me over so i was on my back, i sat up rested on my elbows as he smirked at me and lent down to slowly kiss my neck, stroking my hipbones and underneath the waistline of my jeans.

it took everything in me not to moan, and even more not to kiss him. i needed to kiss him, i was desperate to feel his lips on mine as his head nuzzled into my neck, his soft hair brushing my face.

he brought his head back up and rested it in mine, not breaking the most intense eye contact i've ever felt.

"i'd fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for a week" he whispered as he still didn't break the eye contact.

goosebumps planted all over my skin as my mouth grew agape while i starred from his eyes to his lips. stay. in. fucking. control.

the tension was unbearable.

"ok, so when's the game over?" i asked, still pressed against his body.

"whenever you want, princess" he stated.

"ok, now, game over, we both won" i said, knowing i wouldn't be able to handle it.

he smirked as he pushed himself off me, leaving me breathless on the bed as i sat up to regain my cool.

"let's get high" i suggested.

"yeah i'm down for that, but also, if we're going to do all the stuff couples do, are we gonna fuck?" he asked.

"maybe, eventually, probably when you fall in love with me, sweetie" i chirped sarcastically.

i turned around to get my weed out my bag when i felt ethan spin me around and press me against the wall.

"if the games over i can kiss you now, right?" he asked as he starred at my lips.

all i could do was nod.

finally, he crashed our lips together, sending electricity through my whole body, he picked me up by my legs and threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me.

"you're so fucking hot" he panted, sending me crazy.

he connected our lips again, entering his tongue into my mouth as our lips moved with sync, it was the hottest kiss i've ever felt.

i ran my fingers through his hair as i was breathless, putting everything i had into kissing him as he pulled my body as close to his as possible.

he bit my bottom lip making me slightly moan and even arch my hips towards him.

we finally pulled away and there was a moment of silence, just me and him, starring at each other with such lust and intent. i'd never felt like that before.

"i like this arrangement" he said with a wink.

...me too