{33} You're My Best Friend ~ Wolf! Nagito Komeda x Witch! Fem! Reader

Hello Lovelies!! Today I'm back with a new Halloween story!! I'm so excited to be presenting this story to you since it will be my last Halloween story for this book until next year and I absolutely love how it came out! However if you don't really like angst, then this story isn't really for you, however if it is, then feel free to continue reading!!

Here's your QOTD!!

QOTD: What are you doing for Halloween???

My answer: I'm going trick or treating with my partner and some of our friends as well as going to a Halloween party! I'm super excited since I'm going to be cosplaying Ariel dresses up as Minnie Mouse and my partner is going to be Eric dressed as Mickey Mouse!!

Started & Finished: 10/29/2019

Requested by: Keiomi
Word count: 1236 words

Angst is involved!!

Fantasy AU!! No killing game is involved!! Major character death does happen however!!

Enjoy the story!!!

~~~~~~~~

All Y/n ever wanted was a friend to call her own however no one would ever talk to her or even approach her because of her bloodline. She wasn't a bad person however no matter what she did, people were scared of her. Sure she lived in a world where Vampires and Mermaids lived together in peace however that didn't mean that the young and kind witch could live in peace with the many species that inhabited the world.

Yes that's right, young Y/n is a witch. She isn't your ordinary Witch however. She cares for others and only uses her powers for good. Unlike her parents, who were a dark and powerful witch and an evil wizard, the h/c haired girl was one of the kindest people you could ever meet, however that still didn't stop people from being scared of her.

Y/n was about to change that however. She was sick and tired of being lonely and being rejected time after time by people despite her telling them that's she's good. That's why she decided that it was time to summon a friend and that's exactly what she did.

This friend wasn't your typical friend. He had white hair, greenish grey eyes, a thin frame, ghostly pale skin and a pair of white ears to match with his fluffy white tail. That's right, if you read it correctly, this friend of Y/n is a wolf. More or less a werewolf, but he didn't like the sound of that.

This boy was like Y/n, rejected by society and looked down upon because of his family's bloodline. Never had he been rude to anyone, it's just that people didn't like him as well. This boy was called Nagito Komeda.

As the years went on and the wolf and witch got to know one another, they developed a relationship for each other. No longer was this wolf just Y/n’s friend, but he was the young witches partner and he vowed that no matter what he would do, the kind witch would never be lonely anymore.

Years pass and the two eventually marry, despite the summoning problem whenever Nagito had to go back to his time, since this wolf isn't actually from the same time as Y/n, however they conquer that summoning problem eventually and make ends meet by Nagito spending so much time in Y/n’s realm and and vice versa for the witch to the wolf.

While they were trying to fix the summoning problem, Y/n fell pregnant with their first child and the first to be a child of two different realms. The two were absolutely terrified of what would become of the witch as Nagito knew her powers only had so much of a limit and he knew that if she summoned him one more time she could pass away. That's why he decided that it would be best for Y/n to stay in her realm and take care of their child by herself. Eventually Y/n had the child without the company of her husband, however despite that, she vowed that he would see their daughter, even if that meant it cost her life.

Eventually the day comes when Y/n stored up just enough power to summon her husband one last time into her realm and as she's doing that, she noticed that it was so much harder this time compared to all of the previous times that she had summoned him. She successfully summoned her husband and as he made his final steps through the portal, rather than it staying open, it closed meaning there was no way that the wolf would ever go back to his own time. Despite that he didn't care. He was with his wife and his newborn child. That, however would soon take a turn for the worst.

Only a few days after Nagito was summoned into Y/n’s world for the last time, the witch became ill and just brushed it off as a cold. She didn't feel much different than normal despite a slight pain in her lower back. Nagito worried for her and for their child's future as she was still only young and he wanted to see his family stay together unlike his and his wife's family's. Y/n’s condition only got worse despite her saying that she was ok and that's when Nagito feared for the worst. He knew that his wife was going to pass away. He could sense it. She couldn't hide it from him anymore and there was nothing he could do about it.

When the night rolled around of Y/n’d passing, it was raining and cold. It was so unlike the witch to ever be surrounded by darkness and sadness however this time was different. This was the last time that Nagito would ever see his wife. To see her smile for the last time and look into his eyes with the look of true love that they had shared with one another since they were children. To feel her soft fingers touch his skin so gently. To hear her gentle voice and how she told the wolf that everything would be alright as long as he had their daughter. Once she had told him what she wanted to say and they shared their last kiss, Y/n passed.

Nagito would never forget the hours, days, weeks and even years that he spent with the love of his life, but he knew it would come to an end sooner than what he wanted since witches can only summon somebody 10 times.

Nagito will never forget that he was summoned 5 times more than what he was supposed to by his soul mate.

~~~~~~~~

So ...how was this story? I tried a different way of writing today so I hope you enjoy! I also realized that I didn't listen to the song that this story was based off of after I finished this story so I'm sorry if it's not what you hoped it would be. I do hope that you still enjoyed this last Halloween story despite that! Next up is Christmas so please give me some prompt ideas for some Christmas stories that I can include into my current requests!!

Media Image Source: Artist Lemon Lime on ZeroChan

My IGs: @ariellynncos (cosplay account) @ariel_lynn1014 (art account)

I hope you enjoyed today's story!! 

Until the next story, Ja Nae! 🤗✨