{17} The Bird Locked In The Cage ~ Kokichi Ouma x Soulmate! Fem! Reader

Ah I'm back!! Long time no see!! Besides being lazy and not finishing requests on time (like normal), class has started for me and it's a pain. Five tests, eight quizzes, and a paper due almost every week. Like I like school, but it can be too much. (Numbers were made up. However I did have five tests so far this week out of my nine classes.)

I will try to get to these whenever I have free time since my summer was packed and I kinda didn't have as much time as I had planned to write these. Please excuse my absence!! I can say that going to Mitsuwa (Japanese Asian market franchise in America) with my Japanese boyfriend in mid summer was very relaxing and also very interesting. He acted like a total fanboy, and I found that attractive I admit. His reactions were so cute, especially when we got to the Touken Ranbu, Idolish7,Naruto, One Piece and Bleach merchandise. We didn't find many Danganronpa goodies, however we found the scale figure to Kashuu Kiyomitsu from Touken Ranbu and I was gonna buy it, but it was sold out and they refused to take him out of the crammed display they had......my poor boys.........I did buy a little Ichigo Hitofuri for my school lanyard however. I was happy that I at least walked out of the book store there with something. 😂

Anyways enough of my rambling, now onto the story!! Please enjoy!

NO KILLING GAME IS INVOLVED!! MODERN AU!!!!!

Requested by: im_bready_to_die

Started: 9/14/17
Finished: 9/17/17
Published: 9/17/17

~~~~~~~~

Please, if we meet again in another life, please please please love me the same as you have during our lifetime together, if not even more. Then I will be the luckiest princess in the whole world.

------

(Y/n) (l/n) had it all, the looks, the money, the talent, the people, everything she could ever want, but the new princess of the kingdom didn't want it. She never wanted it however. All she wanted was to be free. To live a normal life, to feel what it's like to be a teenager, to love like a normal teenager. Not to feel like a bird locked in a forever cage, never to meet new people other than those who visit very seldomly.

Your sixteenth birthday was coming up and when your parents asked what you wanted, your answer shocking them more than you had expected. No it wasn't diamonds or a new puppy, it was the fact that you wanted to leave the castle and attend a school for talented children. You asked for one thing and one thing only, to attend the Gifted Inmates academy for one year, even if it meant you'd never see the friends you made ever again after that year was up. To your surprise a week after you requested your gift they let you enroll. By that point you had it all planned out, you had actually had it all planned out even before you had gotten their OK, but what you were gonna say, what you were going to do, everything that you always wished to do, everything that you wanted to do. That's what you planned on doing as soon as you were set free from your cage. You couldn't contain and you were ready to start a new life outside of the castle.

----

"A-ah I'm (Y/n) (L/n)......ultimate songstress." You lied as your quiet voice trembled at the sight of new people, but in reality you were just way too excited to be out of the castle with your parents permission and no guards to be with you for once.

You slowly looked up from the floor, your newly cut fringe falling to its brand new spot on your forehead, and smiled and looked at everyone with the best smile you could put on without looking to much like an idiot.

That's when you saw him. The boy you had seen in your dreams many times before. But this wasn't any boy, this boy in a past life was your lover, your everything..... your SOULMATE.