{9} Beauty, Fashion, and Despair ~Junko Enoshima x Reader

Wah!!!! I've never done any girl character x Reader before!!! I'm not a boy myself and have never read one shots like this so......I might just do a friendly relationship, or a relationship where the reader is obsessed with Junko....does that sound alright?

Also this is a reqyst from last summer. The next few will be so I won't have DRV3 exclusive oneshots until requested for a while. However I think I will put this one in the DRV3 universe since its the big Danganronpa thing rn or I might do it based on the future arch of DR3 as well.....all depends in my train of thought.

Enjoy!!!!

Requested by: Sayaqueen
Written: 2/8/2017

--------

"Ah (Y/n), you look so cute!!!!!! I wish I was built like you!!!! You can wear literally anything and look so kawaii in it!!!!!!" My friend Junko Enoshima screamed excitedly in the changing room area of Forever 21 as I walked out and showed her the outfit that she chose for me to try on.

The outfit consisted of a tank top that said No Boyfriend, No Problem, black pumps, a black mini skirt, and a black fedora. (I kid you not I tried that on today at my Forever 21 store and it was actually really cute!) Paired with my black thigh high stockings and my (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, it offset my whole shape from head to toe.

"You should dress like this more often and not in sweats all of the time!! Those aren't as cute as skirts and short shorts!!!!!" She shouted as I blushed a little.

She then walked me over to the cjoset mirror and I almost didn't recognize myself.

"Your so pretty (Y/n)! But I'll always be prettier, however I think you beat me today!!" She smiled as she pulled a piece of my hair behind my ear and I blushed a little.

--------

"Junko-san!! I got today's homework for you!!!" I shouted as I ran up to her with today's homework. She was talking to a boy with short brown hair, off green eyes, and large eye bags under his eyes.

"Ah (Y/n) your here!! I was just talking to Ryota-kun!! I'm dine with him now so can you explain to me the homework??" She smiled widely as she pushed the smaller boy to the ground.

"O-of course!! I wouldn't dream of not showing you how to do Exponents raised to the power of another exponent!"

--------

"(Y/n)-chan. I have a question for you!" Junko said across the table at the restruant that we were invited to by Mikan and Komeada.

"O-of course!! What is it??" I stuttered as she placed her body across the table.

All of us looked at her with wide eyes and were shocked by her actions.

"Are you afraid of me or do you like me?" She asked with a straight face as my face flushed red.

"N-no!! I don't hate you at all!!! I like you as a friend since you were my first friend. Of course I wouldn't hate you!!" I stuttered as Mikan smiled and Komeada laughed softly.

"Are you sure about that?? Your really red!!" She stated as she pinched my cheeks.

"A-ah yes!!! I'm very sure!!!!!" I answered.

The next thing I knew was a soft sensation on my lips followed by a soft laugh.

"Awe it looks like I was right!! (Y/n) does like me!!!!"

--------

So.......I know it was short, but how was it?? Good or bad? Give suggestions below! Hope you liked!!