{1} Birthdays~Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader

Requested by the lovely Frisk0rChara!!! Sorry sugerplum that this is so late!!! Hope u like what I came up with for u!!
(Written 4/24/16)
--------

"Daddy!!!!!" I heard a little voice call for Chihiro. It was our little daughter, Chiaki Nanami Fujisaki (?). She was a true keeper and a blessing to us both!

Since I was unable to have any kids for the both of us, he created her four years ago today for us.

Everyone gathered for this special day and even some classmates of the old Chiaki showed up as well!

Along with the arrival of Chiaki, Chihiro decided to make Alter Ego a human child as well!! They were both equally beautiful and blessings for us both!

--------

People scurried across the floors in preparation for Chiaki's special day and I found myself talking to two of our old Chiaki's closest friends.

"Mommy!!! Where's daddy!! He said that he'd be here in 10 minutes, but he still isn't here!!!! Where is daddy!!! I want daddy!!!!" Chiaki started to cry as the two I was talking to looked at her.

"Chiaki, sweetie...Don't worry everything is OK. I promise daddy didn't forget about you on your special day. He loves you and is planning something very special for you." I said as the white haired one looked at her with wide eyes.

She then looked at them, stopped crying, and gave them her widest smile. "I know you two!!! Your Hajime and Nagito!!! How could I ever forget the memories I shared with you both!!" She exclaimed as both boys' eyes wide and she hugged them both.

I sat there and smiled as I watched Makoto go over and shut the lights off yo the room, and Chiaki's grip tighten on each boys' outermost arms.

Then the flickering of candles was the only thing that was seen and Kirigiri came over and picked up the little Chiaki as her face lightened with excitement as she saw the cake being put down on the table and everyone crowding around the young 4 year old.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Chiaki!
Happy birthday to you!

We all sang as Chiaki blew put the candles and looked around for her father when she was done.

When she spotted him, I was standing next to him, holding his soft hands, remembering the times when we attended Hope's Peak and helped the Remints of Despair become their normal selves again and remember what had happened while they were in a comatose.

She ran over to him, he let go of my hand, and lifted the young lavender haired girl up high in the air.

We were so lucky to have her and the others, because what would've become of us if we had never had met, my cinnamon roll??

--------

Awe this was so emotional for me to write!! I hope u enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it!! The picture in the media is what inspired me to write this and of you have any requests, just leave a comment and I'll certainly do them!! Until next time cinnamon rolls! ✌✌