{4} Promises~Makoto Naegi x Reader

This is another request from ChiNuna !!! Hope You guys enjoy!!

(Written 5/11/16)

--------

You and Makoto have been dating for two years and you two survived  Hope's Peak together and now work in the 13th branch of Future Foundation together now...

--------

(Y/n) P.o.v.

"(L/n)!! Your wanted in the holding facility!!" I heard my boss, Kirigiri Kyouko, state as I looked at the promise ring that my boyfriend had given me before he was sentenced for helping the remnants of despair.

I got up out of my office chair and bolted to the holding facility where he currently was located.

--------

When I arrived one of the guards lead me to the room that he was being held in and I thanked them when they let me in the room.

When the guard left I called out for Makoto.

"Despair!!!"

"Hope!!!!!" I heard him call out from the left of me and I ran over to him and embraced him as he picked me up and did the same back.

"So...How's my little ray of sunshine been these past few weeks??" he asked with cheer in his voice. Its as if he doesn't seem to care that he's practically in prison for what he did.

'I'm great! I was thinking about you earlier." I told him as a slight blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Y-y-you were?? I was thinking about you as well. That's why I had you called down today. It is almost our 3 year anniversary after all you know." He stated as I placed a kiss on his cheek and remembered that we had been together through so much.

"I know. It's hard to believe, but you didn't have to take all of the blame for what we all did. I could've been here with you all of this time, you know." I stated as he shook is head.

"No..You deserve to live your life the way it is now! I wouldn't have this any other way. Besides I heard that Hajime Hinata is back to normal almost and that you've helped him quite a bit in his recovery." Makoto beamed as I gave him a white smile.

"Yes. His recovery is almost complete. He should be back to normal within the next four treatments. His friend has waited so long for him to return and we're doing all we can right now to bring him back." I beamed as I fiddled with the promise ring on my finger.

"Well I'm glad that he'll be normal again. Now about not seeing you in a while...Has Togami still be up to the usual??" He asked and I nodded.

"He's tried to ask me constantly why I chose you over anyone else. I always turned him down of course, since i knew from the start you were meant for me." I said as i hugged him tightly and close to me and we both started to cry.

"I don't know what I'd do without you (F/n), your a huge part of my life and if i haven't met you i probably would've regretted it the rest of my life. Just promise me something...never forget the day we met and how much i love you....."

" I wont....promise."

--------

So thats it!!! Hope u guys like and requests are still open!!! Hope u enjoyed! Until next time!! ✌✌