Harry's So Done Right Now

Start from the beginning

   I think he noticed my further confusion but interpreted it as denial or something because he continued with his dramatic speech: "It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls!"

   He seems to be in his element, I suppose. I asked why would Ginny do that and he grinned smugly. I can't believe this is the dude that made me think Hagrid was the Heir of Slytherin??? Now that I think about it,  I'm really... stupid. 

   "Because I told her to." GINNY, WHAT THE HECK- "I find I can be very... persuasive."

   ... That sounds... really... disgusting... "Not that she knew what she was doing, she was, shall we say, in a kind of trance?"

   That also sounds weird. 

   "Wait-"

   He moved on, ignoring me. Definitely in his element. Can't he finish this up already?! I need to play hero for the millionth time, it seems. "Still, the power of the diary had begun to scare her. She tried to dispose of it in the girls' bathroom, and then, who should find it but you?"

   "WHY ME." I suddenly shouted out and he looked taken aback. I coughed, "Er- yeah, continue."

   He shrugged my exclamation off and continued: "... but you? The very person that I was anxious to meet."

   "Uh... And why did you want to meet me?" I leaned towards him and he seemed a little surprised, but he quickly schooled his expression. 

   "I knew I had to talk to you. Meet you if I could."

   How charming. I had a sudden realisation that, if these were different circumstances, it would sound like... Well, in an alternate reality where he wasn't fifty billion years older than me, that he would be- 

   OKAY, THAT'S WEIRD. I need to stop that train of thought right now-

   "Okay...?" (y/n), anytime now... can't you appear and drag Ginny away or something??

   "So, I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid to gain your trust."

   I think I growled a little while he was talking, but I ignored his irritated glare while I interrupted him: "Hagrid's my FRIEND. And you framed him didn't you?"

   I feel it. I can FEEL the ANGER in my VEINS. It's THERE. It's WAITING. I JUST NEED TO SMACK HIM AND THEN MAYBE I'LL BE AT LEAST A LITTLE SATISFIED-

   "It's my word against Hagrid's. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent."

   OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT- I THINK HE'S INNOCENT! (Y/N), TOO, BUT I HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA WHERE THE HECK SHE IS RIGHT NOW. 

   "I bet Dumbledore saw right through you," I said, a little proud even though Dumbledore needs to use his weird mind abilities to see that I need help right this instant so I'm not killed

   "Certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that." he seemed irritated. Haha, point for the Boy Who Lived Multiple Times, Unfortunately. 

   "Hm. Serves you right." I muttered and he continued to circle me, glaring heatedly.

   "I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school, so I decided to leave behind a diary, preserving my sixteen-year-old self in its pages so that one day I would be able to lead another to finish SALAZAR SLYTHERIN'S NOBLE WORK." at the end there, his voice had started to grow louder and... darker without any visible effort, which is definitely unnerving. Fine, if this a battle of creepiness, come at me. I can hiss hiss like a snakey, too, so that's cool. Maybe. Unless he can because he's the Heir of Slytherin...? That would be awkward.