Chapter 14 The Second child of the Dark Lord and a big clash

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Dimitri never thought it was something that dark of horror. The students felt fear in their bodies. Something that the shadows that appear. Solon stands but fears that the power of his darkness is somehow absorbing him. The dark lord now revealing it self then felt the world in fear. Far away Rhea then sense a dark power while where far a vault inside was then glowing. Y/n then walks out of the eye while on fire.

Y/n: " You think you can use her as a weapon. I'll punish you."

Solon: " I am not scared of you!!!"

Y/n: " Ohh old man you should be."

Solon uses his dark magic but it only made Y/n stronger.

Y/n: " Ohh old man you making me stronger here let me give you my power."

Y/n throws his dark magic at Solon. Solon got hit but he felt more power in him. Solon then laughed and felt his power.

Solon: " This is interesting!!! I felt no power that I ever thought!!!"

Y/n: " I see but can you hold it."

It was then darkness was eating Solon. He was then panicking that no darkness will not obey him. He then was eaten by darkness and absorbs in Y/n. He felt more power while the students got out their weapons. Y/n then turn into his armor while he was not on fire.

Y/n: " No one will help you. There is only darkness."

It was then a sword was then cut. Out from the tear was Byleth. Her hair was then light green until Y/n looks at her to see she might be related to his enemy.

Y/n: " Ahhh it's good to see the daughter of my old enemy."

Byleth: " Who are you!!!"

Dimitri: " Be careful Professor!!! He's stronger and dangerous!!!"

Byleth ready her sword until Y/n knows her fighting pose from someone. Y/n ready a his mace until Byleth turn her sword into her chain. Her sword glows and slash Y/n. Y/n felt a little pain due from the sword was ancient. Y/n swing his mace at her but dodge.

Y/n: " You are smart but I'll take what you stole."

Dimitri: " What are you talking about!!!"

Y/n: " Nothing but this time you will die!!!"

It was then Rhea came and had a white ring on her. She uses it and made Y/n weak.

Rhea: " You have no power here!!!"

Y/n: " No I am stronger then you!!!"

Rhea: " You will go back to Mordor!!!"

Y/n: " No my friend it is you to back to darkness."

It was then darkness came and 9 Green mist appears. Out from the mist was ghost men with swords. They where here to kill Rhea.

Y/n: " You should not go alone."

It was then a man who is a elf and a man with white hair. Elrond and Saurman appears to see the dark lord alive.

Elrond: " Y/n I knew that you are alive."

Y/n: " I know you. You where in the fight and let me guess. Rhea is not who she is."

Rhea was then silent until the Nazgul then attack her. Elrond and Saurman then was defending her while the Nazguls slash them. Saurman uses his staff and bash them. Elrond then slash and stabs the Nazgul. The Nazgul disappeared and turns into mist. Y/n was then got out is mace until Rhea uses her ring and weakens Y/n. Y/n then had no choice to go back to Mordor. Rhea looks at Y/n running while Elrond and Saurman where silent.

Dimitri: " Who was this man and why does he know you!!!"

Elrond: " There are a lot of things to know about the secrets that no one knows."

Elrond left while Rhea was then talking to Byleth. The white wizard Saurman felt more power from Y/n so he then wanted to know knowledge about him. At Mordor Y/n was in Mordor while the witch king and the 4 nazguls where helping the girl. The Witch King came fast so he can heal her. She suffer from blood leaking but she needs a new heart. The witch king then got a heat from the girl who betrays them. The witch king then put her heart in her.

Witch King: " My lord we need blood if we can save her."

Y/n then took out his gauntlet and reveals his flesh hand. The Nazgul gave him a dagger an dab Y/n slash his had. Blood then came out of his hand and put in on a large cup. The Witch King then put the cup on her mouth and let's her drink it.

Witch King: " Yes!!! Now my girl. Ohh cha go ma na ka Chogo na ma go!!! Raise the second daughter of the Dark Lord!!!"

It was then a dark aura was then regaining a new power in her. Kronya was stabilize but she needs to rest. The Witch Kong then left to go with D/n while Kronya was then taken to her bed put the tower. Y/n then was in the tower looking around on Mordor for any issues. Kronya was now  the second child of the dark lord Y/n.

The Dark Lord in Fódlan ( LOTR X Fire Emblem Threehouses) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें