Chapter 10 Wrong girl you Maggots!!!

3rd Pov

The Orcs where still mining in the tunnels. It took about hours to find the last shiny stones to awake the demon. The orc captains where yelling at the orcs to find harder and faster. It was then Y/n was looking at the torches and the fires until a beast came from the sky. It was then landing down and it was his daughter D/n getting out of the beast. She was happy to see his father doing well making his army.

D/n: " Father it's good to see you."

Y/n: " Yes but who's in charge of Mordor?"

D/n: " The mouth is in charge including your Urak and Olog-hai Freind."

Y/n: " I see well tell me how do you think about my new fortress?"

D/n looks around to see the fortress is like abandoned while there are orcs around it defending and looking around.

D/n: " It's a little ok so who's the leader of your army here?"

It was then a pale Orc came looking at her think she is the master's daughter he then kneel down at her.

Azog: " You must be D/n. Your father told me about you."

D/n: " Yes I see you looked like capable to be the best orc."

Azog: " Yes my lady I will defend you with my life and your father too."

D/n: " Thank you and father I just thought I could join you on helping you rebuild your fortress."

Y/n: " I see but my dear daughter please I don't want you to die. Your my only child that I have."

D/n: " Father for my birthday. Will you maybe find like a brother or sister or your new wife? I don't mind having another mother. All we wanted is a perfect family."

Azog: " What am I too you?"

D/n: " Your well a uncle to him."

Azog: " I see. Well I don't know if family but I adopted my son too."

Y/n: " Enough family stuff I just don't feel like saying it."

Y/n just walks away while D/n and Azog just looks at him.

Mean while

Byleth was still in bed dreaming about something. It was then she was dreaming in the far room. Byleth looks around until she notice a mirror. She walks to the mirror until she sees her reflection. She looks at each other until the Mirror of Byleth then grabs her and drag her in. It was then the mirror Byleth was our but in her left eye a fire color. It was then the Mirror Byleth laughed until the real Byleth screams. Byleth then woke up while Dimitri then ran to her.

Dimitri: " Professor. Are you ok?"

Byleth: " Yes but what happened?"

Dimitri: " You where Stab by the same hooded man and you where worst. Your veins where black until it turn back to normal."

Byleth : " Really but I have a headache."

Dimitri: " Byleth please be careful. Now we know they are the enemy of those monsters."

Byleth: "..... Well thanks Dimitri."

Dimitri then smiles while Byleth was resting. She then look up the ceiling to know about the dark figure who wanted to know who she was.

???: " So what really are you?"

Sothis appears while Byleth was silent.

Sothis: " You literally been stab by a hooded man and was in pain but your wounds are heal and you are ok?"

Byleth: " I don't really know?"

Sothis: " Well try not to do it again."

Byleth just sigh while she looks at the ceiling.

Timeskip at Dol Guldur

Somewhere far from the west north the orcs where mining still about a months and still no idea where the last stone are. They did the tunnel systems until one hit something. The other orcs came and looked at the tunnel that was blocked. The other orcs then dig and dig until they broke it. Around the area it was ancient hideout. Yanzeg then came to see what is going on. The orcs where looking around until they found something on the floor. One Nazgul then came to know what's going on. The Nazgul then looks around until they heard noises. Meanwhile Byleth and her students where attacking the unknown soldiers. The Orcs then roar because of the fight and enters what looks like a tile. The orc who was on the tile teleported to where Byleth and the students are. The orc was then confused until Dimitri kills him.

Dimitri: " Orcs!!!! There coming from the tiles!!!"

The Orcs then appears and charges at him. The Death Knight was then silent until the Nazgul appears.

Death Knight: " I see that you came back. Now I'll kill you."

The Nazgul then screams and got out his sword. The two then clash with sword and scythe. One orc then found the green hair girl on the ground while the red hair girl was with her. The two orcs just took them and ran to the tile. They then teleport to where the tunnel that the orcs are and enters the tunnel. The orcs fighting the Students died while they have to retreat due from they are too powerful. Byleth slash a orc with her new sword the sword of the creator. Dimitr slash one with his steel spear. The orcs then left the tunnel while the Nazgul fights the death Knight. The Nazgul was then losing to the knight because the death Knight Show his power. As the Death Knight came a mask man then appear.

???: " You have too much fun. Leave now."

The death Knight was silent until he then disappeared. The mask man then looked at him while the Nazgul then his blade in front of his face and walked back. He then teleport to where the tunnel was. The Nazgul ran to the tunnel while the tunnel then crashed down so no one will fellow them. The mask man who call himself the flame Emperor then teleport while the blue lions then saw that flayn was kidnapped again.

At Dol Guldur

The orcs with Yanzeg then throws the two girls down while Azog looks at him.

Azog: " Are you sure this is the right girl?"

Yanzeg: " Yes green hair he says?"

Y/n: " Wrong girl you idiot!!!"

The girl hair girl woke up while she looks at the dark mist and orcs. She then screams until a orc knocked her out.

Y/n: " Argh!!! My plan will be ruin and wait this is a good idea."

Azog: " What do you mean?"

Y/n: " We can use her to trade and maybe give her before the last stone. It must be in that church."

Azog: " But my lord is that really a good idea?"

Y/n: " I will make it a good idea."

The orcs who then captain two girls where been taken by the dark lord and his orc army.

Meanwhile in Garreg Mach

Rhea was then angry that the monsters took Flayn while being hostage. She thought going to war with the orcs will end this conflict. Seteth and Byleth was about to think Rhea's idea could help because of orc raids and attack. Catherine was with them because her battle plans and passage ways to the fortress where they might know it's where they live.

Catherine: " Lady Rhea is this a good idea?"

Rhea. : " If it means that the orcs will act as their enemy then we will be the enemy."

It was then Shamir came to tell them about the outside.

Shamir: " Lady Rhea we have a problem?"

Rhea: " What is the problem?"

Shamir: " We have monsters outside and they are casing trouble."

The Orcs outside of Garreg Mach begins to Roar. The Conflict between the orcs and the church begins.