+Bonus Halloween Chapter

*THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MAIN STORY LINE. IT'S JUST A BONUS CHAPTER! ITS JUST THEM BUT LIKE IF I KINDA MADE A DIFFERENT STORY LINE FOR THEM, LIKE AN AU(Alternate Universe).

I hope you guys enjoy! I know it's late but I've been super busy!

Third person P O V

"I don't know Tori" Ava said while nervously playing with the hem of her pink skirt.

Tori pouted at her "Oh c'mon Ava! Its going to be fun!" She said trying to convince the shy girl that nervously played with her skirt and thigh highs. "You get to dress up for Halloween and have the time of your life!" She said enthusiastically trying to get the shy girl to go to a party for once.

"I-i don't know Tori, I really don't like crowds" Ava said. She really didn't like crowds because she always has been really shy and antisocial all of her life. She has never been to a party, and just the thought of going to one made her heart race.

"But you never go out and I just want you to have fun" Tori said while frowning. She just wanted Ava to have a little fun since it's just a little Halloween party someone is throwing. Ava looked at Tori with uncertainty as she nervously bit her lip.

Tori let out a big sigh. "I'm never going to convince you am I?" She said with an almost look of defeat. Ava looker at her sheepishly. She glared at her playfully and let out a hmph. "I-im sorry Tori! I'm just don't really like partying" she said with a sad smile. They began to walk to class and Tori let out an even bigger sigh. "Ugh i just wanted you to go" she said while playfully glaring at her.

"A-and I'm r-really sorry Tori but- Ava had said sincerely but was cut off immediately by Tori squealing "Oh my God I just came up with something!" Ava jumped up in surprise at her loud voice. People in the hallway looked towards their way and Ava blushed in embarrassment and hid face in her hair.

"I can throw my own Halloween party at my uncles house! He has a huge mansion!" Tori looked like a mad woman smirking at Ava. She looked back at Tori with horror in her wide eyes. "And you have to come! It's Halloween tomorrow and I want you to have fun! I don't want you staying in another year!" Tori said excitedly while almost jumping up down while holding Ava's hands.

Ava looked at get with uncertainty in her eyes. Tori pleaded her with her eyes and pouted. "Cmon Ava for me? I promise it won't be bad! It will be so much fun!" Ava bit her lip and gulped. She thought maybe she shoul go. She really didn't want to make Tori sad and she knew that she would be just be laying in bed on Halloween in her room again.

Ava let out a shaky breath and finally decided. "O-okay I'll go" she whispered hesitantly. Tori immediately squealed and hugged her. Ava's eyes widened as Tori squeezed the life out of her. She swore she couldn't breath since Tori is so much taller and bigger than her small and short frame.

More people looked their way and Ava's eyed widened in horror. She absolutely despised attention and she wanted to run away with all the people looking at them. "Oh and you can bring Mr. Grumpy Pants too!" Ava blushed as she mentioned Devil. Ava felt happy as she thought of her and Devil wearing matching costumes. She never realized how fun it could be. She almost squealed in happiness because of how bad she wanted to match with him. But she soon realized what Tori said. "Hey he's not a Grumpy Pants" Ava said sheepishly while looking down and twisting her feet.

"Ava please he always has this angry face everywhere he goes. He even always glares at me!" She heard Tori say. Ava lifted up her head and looked into Tori's eyes. "N-no" she hesitantly said and diverted her eyes to the side."Ava" she said seriously. She looked back at Tori and she had a dead serious face. Ava sighed.