Preview

Ava P O V

I closed  my locker and smiled while turning around skipping to my next class." AVA!!" a deep voice screamed behind me.i whimpered.man that voice is scary.who is it?i slowly turned around and saw devil fuming while walking towards me.

My eyes widened i wanted to run away since he was scaring me but off some reason I was frozen.i just couldn't move.he looked like he could kill anyone.he was coming closer and even closer with each step.

He pushed me against the wall and placed his hands on my bum and wrapped my legs around his waist.my eyes widened.what is he doing? He growled into my ear." Your mine!! Not jakes!!! I'm the only one that gets to have you,touch you,and pleasure you!" His voice was angry but husky.

I gasped.he licked my neck and I felt a tingling feeling.he grabbed my bum and pressed me more closer to him.he grunted.what is he doing? Why am I enjoying this? He looked at me." Mine" he growled/whispered before pressing his lips against mine stealing my first kiss.

My eyes widened and my notebook fell to the floor.

__________________________________________________________________

So guys I'm really exited about this book! I really want to make it into book but I want to know if you want me to make it into a book.so comment and vote if you want this to be a book!

Comment

Vote

-love author