Chapter 2

A picture of devil up here.diego Barrueco plays him.

Ava P O V

I continued to stare at him as I thought why was his name devil? Is that his real name?if I had that name I wouldn't really like it.i felt a little uncomfortable with him staring at my every move.i put my hand in my back pocket to find my phone but it wasn't there.my eyes widene.no I couldn't have lost it!

I looked in my other pockets frantically but my phone wasn't in either of my pockets." Are you looking for this" my head snapped up and saw devil holding up my phone smirking." You found it!" I smiled.i tried to grab it but ended up flinching because I moved my ankle a little.

He gave me look to not move anymore.i frowned.my eyes widened again as I saw him lean against one of the lockers and turn on my phone.wait he can't just look in my phone?! That's invading someone's privacy! But then I realized I had a passcode!

My passcode was two of my favorite members of my two favorite k-pop bands.he typed furiously on my phone trying to get in.i giggled cause his face looked funny.his head snapped towards me and I stopped giggling when he gave me a glare.he furiously walked towards me and shoved my phone in front of my face.

" put in your password" he demanded.i shook my head" no because your invading my privacy" I said crossing my arms in from of my chest.he growled"put in your password now before I get even more mad" he almost screamed.

I looked at him in fear.i shakily typed in password in as went to my home screen as it showed a picture of baekhyun from exo and jungkook from BTS.he grabbed my phone and leaned back against the lockers.he looked at my phone and his eyes darkened.i saw Him tap on my screen a bunch of times.i didn't even know what he was doing on my phone.

I pouted because he's probably looking at my pictures or something.why de he even want my phone anyway? I sighed as I swayed my leg that wasn't injured back in forth lightly touching the floor since I was a little short.curse my height I only grew an inch these past two years.

I heard a grunt noise and i looked over at devil.man it so weird calling him that.i wish he had another name.i saw that he was clutching my phone tightly.i furrowed my eyebrows.i saw him tap a few times on my phone before he raised an eyebrow." You have a text I wonder from it would be" he asked smirking.

" hey don't look in my texts" I narrowed my eyes at him.he smirked and looked back at my phone he tapped once on my phone and I saw him glare at the phone.he slowly turned his head towards me and glared at me.i flinched back at his glare.

Devil P O V

I grunted as I saw picture of her in a bikini.i felt my pants tighten at the picture.as I exited her picture I saw she had a one message.i smirked."you have a text I wonder from who it might be" " hey don't look at my texts"she narrowed her eyes at me.i smirked back and clicked on the message icon.

What I saw made me glare at the phone.she had a text from this Tyler kid! For some reason that made angry that She was talking to another guy.for some reason I feel so possessive of her.like I just want her all to myself.i just really want to smash this Tyler kids head on a wall.

I slowly moved my head towards her still glaring.she flinched and that made me more angry.i walked furiously towards her and shoved the phone towards her I didn't want to do anything in her phone anymore.thank god  I saved my number in her phone.

As I tried to calm my anger it was only working a little.

Ava P O V

I looked down to the floor as I was my swinging leg back and forth.i checked the time and noticed that i almost missed two periods! I put both of my hands on the bench for support and tried to get up but a whimper left my mouth.i felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist  from behind and felt his hot breath hitting on my neck.

" you shouldn't move your foot its gonna hurt" he said it slightly softly.i felt my cheeks get warm."u- um i-it's okay I think I-I can h-handle it" I stuttered as I felt pain in my ankle.he narrowed his eyes at me and leaned in so that our noses were almost touching.

" don't lie to me" he said in a cold voice.i gulped.i stood there not saying a word,just staring at him.his eyes were slightly darker.his face was cold and expressionless.he showed no emotion.i was snapped out of my trance when the bell rung.people that walked out of the classroom froze the hallway was silent.

Everyone looked at me and devil.i stood there wide eyed.i slowly got out of Devils arms and winced when I started limping.people started whispering and staring at me.i felt a Hand on my wrist and looked up and saw tori.

She had worried look in her eyes.i looked back and saw devil giving everyone a death glare.everyone shook in fear and continued walking.devil just turned around and stormed out of the school.i flinched when he slammed the doors.

" what was that?!" Tori's asked worried." Did he hurt you?! Oh my god Ava!!" " n-no he didn't hurt me!" I said quickly." Oh.." " then why did he have his arms around you?"

I looked down.i was about to speak but Tori's cut me off."you like him!!!!" " maybe he likes you!!" She squealed."w-wait that n-not it" I said quickly blushing.she smirked.i pouted." Aww you two would make the perfect couple!"

"N-no we dont!" I blushed." Yeah okay what ever" she smirked.i winced again when I tried to walk again." Wait Ava let me help you" tori said while putting my arm on her shoulder and helping walk to my next class.

" so how did hurt your ankle?" Tori asked." Oh i was jogging in the hallway and I accidentally tripped" " I'm guessing devil helped you?" Tori asked.i nodded my head." Wow I never knew he would do that.he doesn't care about anyone I this school or out of this school" she said confused.

Soon the day ended and I never saw devil for the rest of the day.i waved good bye to tori as I started limping to my house.since my mom get off of work a little late I have to walk.i felt my ankle throbbing as I continued to walk

I just can't wait to get home and take the painkillers.i fixed the strap on my backpack and continued on my way home.soon after getting lost for twenty minutes I entered my house.

I placed my backpack on my couch and limped up the stairs.i carefully changed into a baggy shirt that reached above my knees and didn't bother in putting on some shorts since my ankle hurt so much.i took the painkillers with some water and lied down on the couch with a blanket over me and tried to find any interviews with BTS,exo,seventeen.(those are my favorite k-pop bands)as I wax thing the interview my eyes kept opening and closing.

I decided to sleep for a little bit.i closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I scrunched up my face when I felt something light touch it.i was about to fall asleep but I felt something lightly touching my face again.i slowly opened up my eyes and locked gazes with dark cold ones

I gasped and jumped up." D-Devil?!"

________________________________________________________________________

So guys sorry for making you wait but here's the second chapter and I hope you enjoy it!!! Does anybody here like k-Pop? Comment and vote if you like this chapter.BTS is my number one favorite k-pop band!

BTS is my number one favorite k-pop band!

Vote

Comment

-love author