Chapter 3

Ava's P O V

I stared at devil with shock mixed with fear." W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?"I asked stuttering.he looked at me with those dark eyes and said"I followed you here" my eyes widened.w-what oh my god!

Oh god he randomly just followed me here!! Is he crazy?! Why would he follow me?! Right now I'm a little scared since he is a little scary and could probably snap my neck like if it was twig!

H" u-um well it was nice seeing you" I shakily smiled at him.before i could try to push him out the door he grabbed my waist and sat me in his lap." I'm not going anywhere baby girl" he smirked.i gasped. I felt him place his hands on my waist and kept them there holding me tightly so I wouldn't escape.i looked up at him and

then I just noticed he had a bruise on his cheek,blood coming from the side of his head,a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth,I even noticed a few scratches on his face some cuts on his knuckles since the light of the television hit his face.i couldn't see his face clearly before because the room is dark and there is only light coming from the television.

I covered my mouth with my hands." Oh my god your hurt!" I extended my arm and touched his bruise and didn't even wince he just stared at me.oh my god how did he even get those?!

Did someone try to hurt him?! "W-wait here" I quickly got off his lap and went upstairs to my bathroom and got the first aid kit.

Then I quickly ran down the stairs and placed the aid kit on the couch And sat next to him and gently grabbed his face so he could he face me.i grabbed the alcohol and cloth and slowly started cleaning his cuts and bruises.

I started to feel uncomfortable while cleaning his cuts cause he just kept staring at me.i looked at him and he stared at me intently.i gasped again as he placed me on his lap again.i blushed."u-um I need clean your cuts so I need to get off your lap"i said while blushing.

" no there is no need for you to get off lap you can just keep cleaning my cuts" he said with deep voice.I tried to get off his lap but he didn't allow me." B-but I d-don't w-want-"Ava just go back to cleaning my cuts" he said in a calm but scary voice.i tried wiggle out of his hold but I just heard a groan from him.is he in pain?! Did I hurt him?!

I felt him grind something on my lower part and i gripped his shirt.i felt tingly down there"Ava I suggest you go back to cleaning my cuts or I'll take you so hard right here on this couch and you won't be able to walk for weeks straight" he said through clenched teeth and eyes shut.

My eyes widened and went back to cleaning his cuts. What does he mean by take me so hard right here on the couch? After I cleaned his cuts on his face and knuckles I noticed a cut on his arm also and cleaned it.

" u-um do you want a bad aid on the cut of your arm its a little big" I said while looking everywhere but him." I don't care whatever you want" " o-okay" I looked through the first aid kit and noticed I had a box of band aids that had unicorns on it and another box of band aids that had rainbows on it.

" w-which one d-do you want?" I said while smiling a little picturing him wearing these band aids.he looked at me in amusement."hmmm" he thought for a moment." Whichever one you want princess" I blushed.i though for a moment and decided on the unicorn filled band aid.

I grabbed the box,opened it and grab a band aid. I opened up the wrapping paper on it and carefully placed it on his cut.the band aid looked so funny and small on his huge arm.i giggled out loud.he looked at his arm and then looked at me in amusement and something else I couldn't my finger on.