Chapter 16

Third person P O V

He watched with pain in his wide eyes as her small body along with her tiny hands shook violently. Sobs racked through her body as her lips trembled as she cried with her body slouching and bending over as If she was in pain. Immediately, his worriedness and this side to him that almost always comes out when he is with her came out. That almost makes him look either like this mature wise man comforting a young girl or like a parent figure comforting their child.

She fluttered her eyes open as she felt a big hand caress her hair. When she looked up she was met with the a blurry sight of Devil looking down at her shirtless.

She still managed to blush even while crying. "No please princess, don't cry" he said with pain in his voice while seeing her break down. He held up her small frail frame and brought it against his as she immediately latched onto him like a child and sobbed loudly. He cringed as he heard the pain in her voice.

His heart broke into pieces as her heard her cry loudly. He couldn't stand to see or hear her in so much pain. The one thing he can not stand is to see her unhappy, and right now it is almost unbearable. She clutched onto him tighter and pressed herself even more into him. She just want to stay there in his arms and just cry all she wants. She just wanted him to speak soothing words into her ear as he caresses her gently like he always does.

She wanted Devil

......She wanted..... Daddy

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her with worry in his eyes. She frantically began to clutch onto him and press herself even more into him almost like hiding herself in his arms. "Princess are you okay?" He asked very worriedly. Her lips trembled and shakily pressed her lips together. She shut her eyes with tear rapidly streaming down her cheeks and let out a shaky breath.

She felt heartbroken because the woman who she thought of as her bestfriend her whole life, immediately assumed the worst of her precious daughter not even giving her any time to explain. Just thinking of her mother disappointed in her made a sob rack through her body. The thing she fears the most on the world is disappointing her mother. And she felt completely broken because she knew she did. "N-no" her voice cracked as she spoke and shook her head against his chest. His eyes softened and he felt his heart break as he heard her.

"N-no I'm n-n-not" she shakily whispered. He felt his heart being ripped out of chest as her heard her broken voice that held so much pain. He immediately brought her head out of chest and kissed away her tears tenderly. "I'm right here princess don't worry" he cooed. He rocked her gently as she cried while looking at him. She looked like a helpless sad child and he didn't know if he could take much more.

"Please tell me princess" he pleaded gently.

"I just want to know so I can help you" he said as he caressed her head and kissed her small forehead. Her onesie that engulfed her small frame was now wet by the sleeves by her never ending tears.

Her lips trembled as she inhaled shakily. After a full minute without her responding she finally spoke up and gripped his arm gently with trembling hands.

She took a deep shaky breath.

"I cried this morning because I saw all of these Mark's on my skin" she gulped and looked Into his eyes with more tears forming in her big doe eyes. "And I thought I was a slut for having so many" her voice quivered and cracked as she spoke.

His face fell immediately and he looked at her with so much guilt. He felt like his heart was stomped on a thousand times as he replayed what she said to him.

I thought I was a slut for having so many