Chapter 12

Ava's P O V

My bottom lip quivered as devil told me that he won't be in school anymore with me. "W-what d-do you m-mean you w-wont be in school with m-me anymore?" I said as tears started forming in my eyes. "Oh baby" he cooed as he hugged me and rocked us back and forth. " let me explain okay" he said gently as caressed my chubby cheeks.

I nodded slowly as a tear escaped my eye. He wiped my tear and looked at me with pain in his eyes. " I dont like to see you cry. It hurts me" he said as kissed both of my cheeks gently. I closed my eyes at the gentle feeling. "Okay look" he started as he laid down on the bed and laid me on top of him. "The reason I'm not going to be in school anymore is because my father has been ill for a very long time and someone has to take care of his company while he recovers" he said softly as he caressed my head.

"Has your father gotten better"i asked while looking up at him. He shook his head while caressing my hand. "I'm afraid not my angel" he said smiling sadly at me. I hugged him tight while I buried my head into his shoulder. "So does that mean I not going to see you for a long time and then you'll forget about me?" I mumbled into his chest while I felt tears stream down my face. I fisted his shirt while pressing myself more into him.

"Oh my precious baby girl" he cooed as he sat up while picking me up. He placed me in his lap while wiping my tears away and gently caressing my face. I was currently at his house because he said that derek finally was away for a week because of a family vacation. I remember his face was so happy while saying that and he instantly picked me up and twirled me around happily while I giggled at his playfulness.

I buried my head in his chest and cried more while fisting his shirt. "No, no babygirl" he whispered while pulling my head out of chest and wiped away my tears again.

"I will never ever forget about you." He said while putting emphasis on never ever. "Princess I can't even stay even half an hour away from you without missing you" he said while rubbing our noses together making a smile appear on my and a giggle escape my lips. "Baby I think I'll die of loneliness if I never see you again" he said as his voice cracked in the end. My lips quivered and I hugged him tight.

I hugged him to try and make him feel better since hugs always make feel better whenever I'm feeling sad. I heard him chuckle and caress my head tenderly. "I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon" he said whispered while taking my head out his chest and stare directly into my eyes adoringly. I brought my small hand to his cheek and rubbed it. I brought my face closer to his.

"I don't think I ever want to let you go" he whispered while giving me a small smile. I felt my eyes becoming glossy and I pressed my lips nervously against him since he is the one that always kisses me first. He placed his large hand on the back of my head and brought me closer to him. He kissed me passionately and adoringly as if I was going to leave him.

But the thing is i dont think I ever want to leave him to.

He cupped both of my cheeks caressing them as he whispered between each gentle kiss " I" he said before kissing me tenderly. "Can't" he kissed my nose. "Live" he kissed my forehead. "Without" he kissed my hand. "You" he said before kissing right in between my breasts right next to my heart. I gasped and fisted his shirt. I felt my hands start shaking and I start to feel overwhelmed.

I feel tears stream down my face. "N-no o-one h-has e-ever l-loved m-me l-like y-you" I stuttered through sobs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him close. I dont want to leave his side ever. "Then they are missing out on the most lovingly and beautiful girl that they will ever meet in their lives." He said while rubbing my back soothingly. I cried harder at his words. I really don't deserve this man.