Steve/Captain America moves out of the way in time as the robot driving the truck, punches through the window to hit Steve/Captain America but he grabs onto the handle of the side-mirror as he let's go of the roof of the truck-cab, he spins and grabs the roof a few times as he moves away.

~
Inside: Quinjet

Natasha/Black Widow stands up and walks to the centre where the other seats are and stands at the end of centre-piece, between the seats and presses a button, it opens and she looks inside, wind blows through her hair a bit and she tilts her head a bit as she looks down.

Clint/Hawkeye glances over his shoulder, talking to Natasha/Black Widow, "We got a window." He looks forward, his hand hovering over a button on the ceiling in front of him, "Four, three..." He looks to Natasha/Black Widow and says, "Give him hell." He presses the button.

~
Outside: Street 🎭

The Bombay-doors open and Natasha/Black Widow drops out of the Quinjet on a high-tech bike—like Anna's but much more quieter, she rides forward towards Anna/Black Shadow, they share a nod and ride faster towards the truck, maneuvering around and passing cars.

Anna/Black Shadow sees Steve's shield on the road in front of her, she sighs and mutters, "We're always picking up after you boys." She continues to ride and leans down to the left, picking up Steve's shield as she passes by, Natasha on her right.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

AJ/Crystal Dove looking forward out the windshield, she informs, "They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot."

~
Outside: Streets 🎭

Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow riding towards the U-Gin truck, passing cars, Anna/Black Shadow asks in her comms, "Which way?"

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye looks down to his right, looking over AJ/Crystal Dove's legs and feet to the window below, he tells them, "Hard right." He looks forward as he flies, he glances down and says, "Now."

~
Outside: Streets 🎭

Natasha/Black Widow and Anna/Black Shadow take the next right turn to another street, speeding up a hill and jumps a bit at the top, making a person quickly step back as he saw them, speed up the hill.

AnnaBeth/Black Shadow has Steve's shield in front of her bike, they reach the end and turn a hard right again before continuing on. The people on the sidewalk, looking curiously and confused towards where Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow sped off to.

On the storage truck, Steve/Captain America has Ultron in a headlock from behind, Ultron stumbling from Steve's weight on his back.

AnnaBeth/Black Shadow turns left into a tight alley and speeds forward with Natasha/Black Widow following behind her.

On the storage truck, Ultron manages to get Steve/Captain America's arms off of him.

Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow speed out of the alley, riding forward and just passing a couple people as they walked by.

On the storage truck, Ultron then grabs Steve/Captain America's neck and holds him by the edge of the truck, Steve/Captain America grunts and holds onto Ultron's metal-hand.

AnnaBeth/Black Shadow leans a bit to the right as she drifts underneath the storage truck to the other side and leans straight, looking up to see Steve/Captain America towards the edge near her.

Steve/Captain America glances down at Anna/Black Shadow as she swings and throws up his shield, Steve/Captain America catches it with his magnetic-device on his left forearm and he uses it to knock off Ultron from him.

Ultron falls on the truck and looks off the edge, he sees Natasha/Black Widow move from underneath the truck, riding behind Anna/Black Shadow, he narrow his eyes angrily and closes his right fist, activating a pull-beam to bring a large chunk of cement and dirt up in front of the two women, making them suddenly brake and the back ends of their bikes lift up from the sudden stop.

Anna/Black Shadow turns to the right and lands the back end safely on the ground before she could hit the cement and dirt that's in the air in front of her, Natasha/Black Widow stopping and turns to the right, landing her backend of her bike in time to not hit Anna/Black Shadow, the truck changes lanes as it continues to move forward.

Anna/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow turns their bikes around and press the gas handle, they move forward towards the truck after passing the cement and dirt. They speed forward and two of Ultron's robots that's inside the truck with the Cradle—blasts outside towards the women but they dodge the blasts by moving onto the sidewalk.

Natasha/Black Widow leads her and Anna/Black Shadow off the road onto the sidewalk and Nat/Black Widow says to the pedestrians as they ride up a ramp, "Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!" The people move and hold themselves to the railings, watching the two pass them quickly.

On the storage truck, Steve/Captain America continues his battle with Ultron, he hits Ultron back with his shield and Ultron blasts Steve/Captain America with both hands and Steve/Captain America falls back, off the truck down to another car on the road, he deeply cracks the windshield and flips onto the roof, holding onto the sides and he looks up, glaring at Ultron.

Ultron lifts his hand up and uses his pull-beam, lifting the dirt underneath the road in front of the car, making the car that Steve/Captain America's on, crash and flip in the air.

(Slow Motion) Steve/Captain America let's go of the car as he flips again and he slides a bit on the road as another car behind him flips in the air because of the raised dirt. Steve/Captain America stands up and runs forward a bit as a third car crashes into the raised dirt and flips in the air (Slow Motion Over).

Steve/Captain America stops and looks back at the third car flipped upside down in the air, he jumps up on the car as it lands in front of him, the car slides forward and Steve/Captain America jumps back onto the truck.

Steve/Captain America lands on the U-Gin storage truck roof in front of Ultron, he shouts as he ducks to a kneel from Ultron's punch on his shield, he's ready and pumped to continue to fight, "Come on!" He swings his shield to block a punch then kneels down as he gets punched in the face.

Natasha/Black Widow and Anna/Black Shadow riding along a civilian walkway, many people move out of the way as they pass by, Natasha/Black Widow asks in her comms, referring to the robots in the truck, "Clint, AJ, can you draw out the guards?"

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye flies the Quinjet and responds to Natasha on comms as he shares a glance with AJ/Crystal Dove, "Let's find out."

~
Outside: Streets / Walkway 🎭

AnnaBeth/Black Shadow and Natasha/Black Widow ride down a set of stairs, Anna/Black Shadow manages to drive in front of Nat/Black Widow, she says to the pedestrians in her way, "Beep beep!" Some people shriek in shock as they move out of the way.

In the storage truck, Ultron slams his arm down to Steve/Captain America who blocks it with his shield and suddenly, the Quinjet around a building and flies above them.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

AJ/Crystal Dove holding a joystick handle, she presses a button.

~
Outside: Street 🕊

The Quinjet machine-gun pulls out and AJ/Crystal Dove fires bullets at Ultron, making him step back and cover his face with his right arm before glaring up at the jet.

The two robots that are inside the truck with the Cradle then flies out of the open end truck, they follow the Quinjet as it flies up, successfully drawing them out of the truck. The two robots land on the jet; one on the top and the other at the bottom, firing shots to damage the jet.

~
Inside: Quinjet 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye and AJ/Crystal Dove look up at the window above to see a robot 1 shooting blasts at the windshield, making a dent.