Bath

A/N i know its been over a year since writing for this book but i'm really trying to write more. I always say i have a lot going on and while thats true im also just finding writing mentally draining and am struggling to stay connected with certain ships. I hope there are still some readers out there who have stuck by this book. Im thankful for every one of you and hope that i can stay up to standard.

About an hour after Tyler had dosed off josh managed to fall back to sleep himself.  Luckily the both of them managed to sleep through the night without any more interruptions until Dallon knocked on the door shouting that breakfast was ready.

"You really don't have to cook for us ya know." tyler said as he walked out the bedroom, josh trailing behind him.

"Who said i did" Dallon answered with a laugh as they walked into the lounge to see the multiple bags of mcdonalds on the table.

"We didn't know exactly what you would fancy so we ordered a little of everything to so we can all just pick what we like." brendon spoke from his spot at on the couch.

"fair enough."

the four of them sat down and got settled with the food that they wanted, Dallon and Brendon on one couch and Josh and Tyler on the other one

Just before they all tucked into their food josh cleared his throat in preparation and to get everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for yesterday. Neither of you deserved me to act like that especially in your own home. I'm not excusing my actions but i hope you can maybe understand what caused it.

"Its already forgave and forgotten josshyboy. Don't worry yourself." Dallon said without a seconds hesitation. 

"are you sure?" josh asked, needing clarification.

"100%" Dallon clarified, and started his breakfast.

josh took another moment to look over at Bredon for a bit more reassurance and seen that he agreed. 

Once he was sure that everyone was okay with him and they weren't angry he decided to start eating.

---------- back at home ----------

Once home josh stayed big for the majority of the day and they both just relaxed together and caught up on a few shows that they had missed during touring. They also spent time together to cook a full meal for themselves instead of ordering takeaway for once.

A little later however when they were getting ready to go to bed Josh done something that he hadn't really done before.

"Hey babe?" josh asks 

"Yeah?"

"could you help age me down for bed? please." 

tyler was taken back slightly by the request given that he has never really  asked to be aged down its usually just happens or tyler steps in because he knows it will help. This was a massive improvement given how anxious josh could still be about the whole thing.

"Of course baby. i'll go get you a bottle made. If you want to pick out pjs you can, if not just stay here."

"thank you" josh says quietly as he heads over to the chest of drawers to find a onesie. Thinking ahead he also picked out a pacifier and diaper.

Shortly after tyler returns and josh can hear him finishing to shake the bottle that he has in his hands. Setting it down on the table he then moves to the end of the bed where josh was and kneelf in front of where he was sat. 

"how are we doing this bub? you don't seem little enough for all this yet." tyler says gesturing to the clothes josh had picked out.

while not being little just yet josh still looks at tyler with puppy eyes that the other man could never say no to.

"bedtime bath?" he asks softly, his voice seeming on the younger side.

"ooo a bath, thats a good idea. Get you all warm and relaxed." tyler says as he smiles up at the boy.

standing up and grabbing the clothes along with a towel, tyler takes josh's hand  and leads him to the bathroom where he starts running a warm bath. Using the muscle relaxer and sleepy time bath soaps he hopes to fully relax his boy. Last minute he remembers to add the bath toys as he turns and scoops the ducks and bath cryons off of the counter and into the bath.

"right then joshy boy lets get you undressed, arms up" tyler says as he proceeds to help josh get undressed. By the time the boy is undressed for the bath its at a high enough level that he can get in.

"c'mon then joshy." tye says as he picks the boy up and helps him into the bath.

josh seems to already be edging into his headspace as he settles in the bath and starts to play with the ducks. tyler gives him a few moments to play and settle himself down a little before he grabs the cup from under the sink. 

"can i wash your hair darling?"

"mmhmm" josh hums as he continues to focus on his ducks.

"tilt your head back then baby." he says as he scoops some water into the cup. Josh obediently tips his head back and allows tyler to pour the water onto his hair.  he then grabs the 2in1 for his hair since i will be quicker for the both of them. He finds the head massage calming but gets fussy if he gets water in his eyes and needs to keep tipping his head back. He can see josh noticeably relax as he massages the shampoo into his hair. If he spends way longer doing so than neccesary, well no one would need to know. He then makes quick work of wrinsing all of the soap out of his hair before he grabs the shower gel and a flanel. 

Tyler takes times to wash his boy down, hoping the slow motions will make his body relax further. By the end of the bath Tyler is making a mental note for baths to be a compulsary part of nighttime as the boy is almost asleep as he lifts him out of the bath. Luckily he had set up the changing mat on their large counter top next to the sink a few days earlier. He makes quick work of getting him into his onesie, not wanting to cause a fuss and break the spell.

Tyler takes a minuet to admire his boy, looking all soft in his green striped onesie as hes dosing off on the mat. He scoops the boy up and lays the boy on the bed, quickly he moves to grab the pacifier from the nightstand and gently pushes it into his mouth. Before tye can even get into bed fully and cover them up josh is fully asleep. He turns the lamp off from his side of the bed and softly places a protective arm around his boy as he allows himself to sleep too.

A/N apoligise for the lack of proof reading, i really wanted to get theis chapter out.