Dinner

By the time dallon had finished cutting up the pizzas and playing them up josh had been changed and tye was sat in the living room waiting for the pair.

"hey tye, here's a warm bottle for josh" been said as he handed Tyler the bottle, dallon coming behind him with his and brendon plate.

Tyler leaned back and leaned josh to the side so he could rest on the arm of the couch for support so that he could start feeding his boy.

Once josh settled into his meal dallon decided to speak up.

"how did you guys manage tour with josh. I seen the tweets and that."

"I mean the night in the bus before tour it took a lot of reassurance that he could still be little on the back of the bus and the crew would only know if we told them. Then as you know he started to regress on stage and wound up having am accident but luckily it hasn't been brought up any more. Then the rest of tour he stopped himself from regressing but I didn't want to bring it up and stress him out more so I left him and was gonna unless he seemed like he needed it. Then as you know from this morning I had to age him down for the first time because he pushed it back so far."

" you now know that you need to age him down if he won't. Especially for longer tours. You can't be letting him go months without it. We know that from experience, it made me feel terrible. " brendon spoke up, knowing he hadn't spoke much of his regression to Tyler

" I told dallon I was a little when we started planning moving in together because I knew It couldn't be avoided. But I didn't ask him to be my caregiver so I refused to be little around him." brendon started explaining, Tyler noticed josh was finished the bottle and was dosing off again so he put his pacifier in and laid him down on the couch with a blanket.

" at the point when I told him it had already been a few weeks of not being little, then the mood swings got a lot worse. I was very easily irratable and just felt uncomfortable all the time. I knew I needed to be little, but I couldn't bring myself to burden dallom suddenly. However after a few weeks of this dallom forced me to sit down and tell him what was going on. So I explained that I needed a caregiver, I knew when I would regress I would be very young and couldn't do it alone. To my surprise he was happy to agree. And here we are now" brendon finished

As brendon told his story dallojnwemt and got tylers pizza out of the oven, cut it up and made him a drink since he hasn't drank while there. He brought it back just as brem stopped speaking.

"here you go tye, don't think we forgot you we just thought we would wait till josh had ate."  he explained

"oh thank you, I was so focused on josh I didn't even really notice" Tyler laughed.

The pair laughed along him then turned to finish watching the film to alow Tyler to eat in peace.