Morning talks

The pair went along to the bedroom, Tyler undressing to just boxers and dressing josh in a new onesie as the other one had some stains from tea on.

Tyler walked over to the light switch turning it off before climbing into bed with josh.

--Time skip to morning--

The pair both sleep through the night, josh waking up around 8am while Tyler was still sleeping.

Josh felt strange when he woke up, he could feel the diaper between his legs and knew he was wearing a onesie but in that moment it all felt wrong. Stripping himself of the diaper and onesie josh found some shorts on the floor and put them on instead.

He walked over to tylers side and reached in the draw where his phone was hid, turning it on he received an endless stream of texts and notifications.

For the next hour josh sat on the bed and cleared his notifications, caught up on social media and replied to some texts apologising and saying his phone wasn't receiving messages. That line couldn't be used too much but it will do for now.

Not long after that Tyler started to stir, reaching out for josh.

"Morning baby."Josh spoke
"Morning" Tyler replies, seeming a little shocked at josh being big but tried not to make a big deal out of it.

"how long have you been awake?" Tyler asked

"about an hour, I've just been going through my phone as it's been a while." Josh replies

"it has been a while hasn't it."

"It's still kind of strange having chunks of my day missing, and now theres been a full day that I don't know what happened." Josh said

"do you want me to fill you in on some things or would you rather keep both mindsets separate?" Tyler asked josh. He didn't want to tell him if he didn't know but if he did he wouldn't keep it from him.

" I don't really mind to be honest, I trust you and know you would do anything bad so it's up to you if you want to tell me."

"I mean if there's nothing you want to know then we can just not talk about it?"

"fine by me, all I ask is was I too much for you to handle at all?"

"Not at all baby, you were really young all morning then we're well behaved when you aged up slightly. It was adorable honestly."

Josh blushed and smiled, so happy to have found a cg willingnto accept him.its even better it's his boyfriend.

"I'm glad, I really am great full you know. It was getting harder to hide my regression but I was scared to loose you at the same time. It would've been so easy for you to have just called me a freak and said you didn't wanna do it but you took it on your stride and I truly am greatful for that." Josh spoke, trying to get the point across.

"It wouldn't have been easy for me to say I didn't want to do it, you're the love of my life and I couldn't stand stopping you from using a coping method which I can see clearly works. That wouldn't be fair and would really impact on your mental health. If I did do that then you wouldn't deserve me. Honestly thought you have seemed a lot calmer and generally happy when you're big after regressing." Tyler spoke

Josh leaned forward hugging Tyler, he couldn't express how happy this made him, to finally be able to show both sides of himself to the one he loves most.