Breakfast and friends

The pair stayed like that for a good ten minuets before josh decided to lift his head up.

"How about I make us breakfast cos I don't know about you but I'm starving, and I could give you a little break. And we can actually eat it this time." Josh asked

"I mean you could Yeah, you don't need to give me a break though."

"Even so I'll still cook us some breakfast."

"Okay baby"

"I'll go get started, feel free to join me or just stay through here."

"I think I'll have a quick shower while you're cooking."

"Sounds like a plan" Josh said as he got up from his spot on the bed and walked through to the kitchen.

Getting put bacon, sausage, eggs, beans and bread he decided to make quite a big breakfast for the both of them.

As josh was going this Tyler slowly made his way to the wardrobe to pull out some swears and a vest along with a towel for after his shower.

Josh had the majority of the breakfast finishing off in the oven, deciding to start making the rosy for when they are done and put the beans in re microwave.

Tyler was finishing up his shower as josh was plating up the food, walking along now dry and dressed as josh placed the breckfast on the table.

"Timing as always."

"What can I say always perfect" Tyler days with a smirk

The two of them sat down and tucked in to the I food, Tyler groaning at the taste.

"I forgot how.mich I liked your cooking, somehow you always do it perfect." Tyler said, digging in to the rest.

"Thanks, I don't think I'm all that great but at least you enjoy it." Josh said

It wasn't long before the pair were clwanong there plates and moving to the couch.

"What do you want to do today?"

"not sure, we haven't seen dallon and brendon in a while. We could invite them over or go to theirs?" Josh proposed

"I'll text dallon now."

T- hey man, you have any plans today?

D- not really just sitting round the house why?

T- wanna come over its been a while, or we could come to yours.

D- we came to yours last time.tou can return the favour haha, thst sounds good though man. See you soon?

T- Yeah man see you we'll get ready in a bit

"plans sorted, we can go visit dal and bren" Tyler said as he locked his phone.

"Sounds good I'll go quickly change and we can leave."

Josh walked along to the bedroom, pulling out some jeans and a t-shirt, nothing too dressy for seeing dallon and brendon.

--Time skip--

The pair arrived at dallon and brendon house, knocking on the door waiting on an answer. It took a few minuets before dallon answered the door, slightly out of breath and dishevelled hair.

"Sorry about the wait I not have a hyper toddler who won't go down for a nap." Dallon said as he opened the door.

Josh visibly paled hearing this. How will he cope being big with another little around. Hes not ready to regress in front of others.