Calm before the storm

The rest of the day josh pampered Tyler, making dinner and tea for the both of them, watching tylers favourite shows, having a bath together and josh washing his hair for him.

Josh knew Tyler would need a calm day and would usually Tyler would create a den in the bed and not be able to move from the bed. However calmly and slowly he worked Tyler out of his bed, making site not to push him but also not wanting him to be sucked into the depths of his mind sitting in bed all day being consumed by his thoughts. Tyler silently appreciated everything that josh was doing for him, he hoped josh knew he appreciated it. He really didn't have the energy to do much today, he needed a break from his head and feeling horrible and josh made him feel like he meant something. Even if he still did feel like a Burden.

It was 11pm before josh decided that it would be a suitable time to let a tired Tyler go to bed. He knew that this was genuine tiredness and not just an attempt to escape and hide from the world. He wouldn't be so stubborn to deprive his boy of sleep.

The pair pads their way to the bedroom and Tyler got it bed instantly however josh made him stand back up to take his jeans off at least. Knowing Tyler would get irritated at the rough material. Josh also removed his joggers, followed by his shirt. Once the pair were ready for bed they both climbed into bed, josh on his back and Tyler having his head in his chest, torso against his side and their legs tangled together. Wanting full contact for security.

The two quickly fell asleep, finding comfort in eachother.