Little company

(A/N Yes this is a repeat of the last chapter and an extension however this will be written in joshs POV instead.)

I watched as Tyler turned and walked up the stairs with Dallon, knowing no matter how much I stated Tyler wasn't coming down for a bit so I decide to turn my attention to brendon who was currently playing with some blocks and knocking them down with the car.

'this really isn't helping me. Why did Tyler have to leave me.' I think to myself as I turn and watch the TV trying to take my mind off of brendon.

This tactic was working until I feel a tap on my leg. I look round to see brendon kneeled in front of me holding out another car.

"Play?" Was brendons one word question. At that I knew it was over. He stated at me with his wife innocent eyes, he doesn't know I'm also a little, he must be confused why I'm not taking the car. I see brendon bottom lip almost tremble and that snaps me out of my conflict so I take the car from his hand and get on the floor.

We played like this for a few minuets before I feel the overwhelming urge to give in and regress, I knew I was safe around Tyler, dallon seemed to be perfect with bren so I should be okay. With that I let go not able to keep the act up and more.

Cas we continued to play my thumb worked it's way into my mouth and I allowed myself to play freely.

This was actually really fun, I can't wait for daddy to get back to show him my tower.

I look over to see both dallon and daddy looking over at me as I giggle and add a few more blocks to my tower.

"Hi sweetheart" Daddy says as he ruffles my hair.

"Hi daddy."

"I like your tower joshy." Dallon says *gasp* dal likes my tower!

"Weee" i hear brendon. What's he doing?

I look up and see brendon wheeling his car into my tower.

I hear dallon telling him off as I turn to Tyler for a hug, crying into his neck.

'How dare he knock my tower over, it was good.'

"It's okay buddy you can build another tower of you want to."

I shake my head against his shoulder

'I don't wanna, brennys a meanie!

"No!" I say to daddy, brens mean

"why not sweetheart. You can build another one and bren won't knock it down,will you brendon" Tyler looked up at brendon as did i.

"No i pwomise." Brendon said

"good boy" Dallon praised

"how about you go try play again?"

I sigh and slowly get off daddy's knee letting myself sit on the floor, unsure of what to pay with.

'I really want my dummy' my thumb works it's way into my mouth, this will have to do for now.

I minuet later I see dallon crouch down in front of me holding a paci.

'Yay a paci.'

I grab it and place it in my mouth, that's better.

I grab more blocks, starting to build again.