Spaghetti

A/N it's currently 1:23AM and I have walked to Mcdonalds in the rain because I craved a strawberry lemonade cooler and wanted a different place to write.

"okay little man, what do you wanna wear. Just a onesie, onesie and pyjama pants, footie onesie ooorrr just pj's" dallon listed off as he looked through the littles wardrobe.

Bredon looked deep in thought at the question raised. Dallon was hoping the little would choose for himself because what he wanted to wear often helped him guess the boys age better.

"footie onesie?" Bredon asked quietly

"footie onesie it is, want to pick one or do you want daddy to pick." dallon asked

"hhhmm" brendon hummed then pointed to dallon to tell him to pick.

"okay baby."dallon spoke as he turned to look through brendons onesie" hhhmm, I think.. This one" he said as. He finally decided on the onesie.

Dallon laid brendon down on the bed and undressed him from his jeans and t-shirt and quickly got him into his onesie, buttoning it up and picking him up to take him back through to the front room to see tye and josh

Josh was now back on the mat playing with the zebera and giraffe above him. Tyler noticed them walking back into the room.and greeted them.

"hey, everything okay?" he asked

"yeah we're all sorted arent we bud" dallon ditecred his question to bren as he hummed and nodded into his neck.

"how about we watch some cartoons and have cuddles for a little before daddy goes and makes tea?" dallon asked the little

"okay daddy" brendin said just loud enough for dallon to hear.

Dallon sat down and picked up the remote, not before checking it was okay to put something else on as the show currently on was a little too young to keep brendons attention.

Dallon browsed through the shows until he found cloudy with a chance of meatballs was playing, brendin seemed haply with the choice as he unfurled himself from dallons neck and slid onto the couch, tucking himself onto his side instead.

A/N it's 2:48 and I'm still in mcdonalds

"how about I make the tea, it's an easy meal and you haven't had snuggled with brendin for long. I think josh is pretty occupied for now if he needs me ill get him though." Tyler suggested, knowing that both dallon and brendon would probably appreciate more snuggle time.

" are you sure? It's really not a problem." dallon spoke up

" trust me it's no problem at all. What will brendon be using for his meal? " Tyler asked, wanting to make sure he didn't throw of any of the boys routine.