Chapter 12 💫🌟✨

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I grabbed the same outfit that I picked before out of her hand "I still like this one more."

She scowled in frustration "no momma, not that one. I like this one better" she said putting it back on her bad.

I chuckled "sweetie , if you already decided what you wanted to wear then why you asked me." She shrugged walking into to her closest to put the rest of the outfits that she had out back in her closet.

(Ariel's closet)

(Ariel's closet)

I shook my head "what shoes are you going to wear with that?" I asked sitting down on the foot of the bed.

A moment after she came out of her closet "this shoes"

I know this little girl didn't just pull out her good shoes to wear to school

I folded my hands in my lap "Ari, you know you can't wear that to school right."

She narrowed her eyes at me "why not mommy" Ariel was never one to blindly accept...well, anything really. She wants to know why, how, What and I love that she asked questions, but sometimes it's not necessary.

"Because it's not for school, it's for when you're going out."

She brushes her dark hair back out of her eyes with both her hands "I don't get it, what's the difference?"

I sighed it's too early for this "the difference is that it's not for school now put it back and get your school shoes."

"Hmmm" she huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

I rolled my eyes "you can huff and puff all you want, but you are not wearing that to school."

"But I want to wear it, mommy, pretty please..." she poked her lips out.

"Ariel Ella Williams do what I say, and find some other shoes to wear" I scold glaring at her.

Her button lips began to quiver She kicked her feet out of the shoes making it fly across the room "no! no..! I don't wanna wear anything else." she cried stomping her foot.