Surprise Surprise (Flirting or Nah?)

Lavender

After school

I was walking out the door of the school when i felt somebody grab my arm. I turned around to see Darren. I was looking him in his eyes.. his beautiful green eyes just drew me in.

"Lavender?" He asked snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh, um, yes.. what's up?" I need to get myself together.

Darren smirked. "Thanks for tryna make me feel better."

"You're welcome.... the least i can do."

"I know. You should come have dinner at my house so i can show my appreciation."

"I can't..."

"Because of your boyfriend huh?" Darren rolled his eyes. I don't understand why. It's not like we know each other like that.

"Somewhat... but i already have plans tonight."

"Busy girl i see."

"Something like that..."

"Aight, next time then." He kissed my hand then walked away. It will never be a next time. I have a feeling this guy would put me in major trouble with my boyfriend. I can NOT mess that up. Especially since i'm carrying Curt's baby.

I walked to my car and got in and pulled out. I am so happy that i have some time to myself before i go to Mrs. Heanen house. I needed to chill.

__________________________

Darren

Damn, that girl is beyond beautiful. I said to myself watching her walk away. I want to get to know her on a personal level. I don't care of she got a boyfriend. She better tell ol dude that he got competition, because imma put up a fight for her.

I walked to my car to go home. I only had 2 classes this semester so i am just chilling. Senior year is suppose to be like this anyways.

Trap house 3 got a K with me
And 3 young n*ggas that stay with me
Trap House 3 got a K with me
And 3 young n*ggas that stay with me
Hope these n*ggas don't play with me
Cause my Mak 90 stay with me

I was blasting Trap House 3 by Gucci Mane in my car rolling to my house. I f*cking love that song. The bass is hot too. I got to a red light and i felt eyes on me. Like Gucci said, I hope these n*ggas don't play with me cause my Mak 90 stay with me. I put my hand on my Mak beside my seat and looked over. I immediately blew out a breath of air. I didn't feel like hurting somebody today.

"Wassup girl!" She rolled down her window to talk to me.

"I see you blasting! That's my song!"

"Girl what you know about GuWop?"

"Everything that you don't"

"What ever! You ain't even from Atl shawty."

"But you are and i still know more about him."

"I guess. Aye lemme get your numb--"

"Green light!" She interrupted my sentence and sped off. Ohh she think she doing something. I got right behind that ahhh and sped up. I guess she seen me behind her so she sped up. I like this game.

We kept this little game up for a good 10 minutes until we seen the police. She hurried and pulled into this pizza place. I pulled up too.

"You know i won right?" She smirked.