Soothe Me Baby

Lavender

"Uggghhhh Kaitlynne! I know you are sad and all, but do we have to listen to Keisha Cole??? She making me feel like i just got cheated on!" Kaitlynne ignored me and continued to song to Keisha.

"First of all let me saaaaay! You can't accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of!!!!" Kaitlynne sung. 

Tammy sighed heavily "I need a drink.. sh*t." I see exactly where Tammy is coming from. We have been chilling with Kaitlynne since this morning. It is now 10pm at night and i have school tomorrow. I love her and all, but i got to go. I understand that she is dealing with heartbreak.. but this is ridiculous. Somebody needs to stay with her though because she don't need to be here by herself. I decided to text Tammy so Kaitlynne won't be in our conversation.

Lavender: I have to go to school tomorrow. Please stay with Kaitlynne.

Tammy: Ughhh why?

Lavender: Pleeeease you know she need somebody here with her.

Tammy: Fine.. bye

"Kaitlynne" I started "Tammy is going to stay with you tonight since i have to go to school."

"Alright..." She stated. I then walked out the house and called Curt. I could not stay in there any longer.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Bae, come get me from Kaitlynnes house."

"Aight, you coming to my house or going home?"

"Home."

"Alright, be there in 10 mins."

I stood outside thinking about everything that happened today. I can't believe that Lawrence would do something like this. He would always be on Curt's case about how to treat me, but he doing wrong himself.

Snapping me out of my thoughts was a sudden urge to throw up. Not this again. I ran to a nearby tree and released everything i ate for dinner. I then felt hands on my back and i all of a sudden turned around. I thought it was going to be Curt, but i was completely wrong. It was Mrs. Heanen.

"Mrs. Heanen!" I screamed with joy. Ahh man i missed this lady so much.

"Hey baby! I seen you from across the street at my house just gagging your little heart out!"

"Thanks for helping me. When did you move here?" I asked.

"About 3 weeks ago. I came to live with my grandson. He just lost his mom and needed somebody to be here. What school you go to?"

"I'm sorry to hear that. So she's your daughter?"

"Yes.." I gave Mrs. Heanen the biggest hug i have ever given her.

"Thank you baby, now what school you go to?" She asked.

"McAuthur High."

"Lawwwd child i start working there tommorrow!"

I then got very excited "Really?"

"Yes! This gives me something more to be happy about!" She stated with so much joy. I love this lady so much. She has always been there for me so leaving her hurt. Now that she is here with me i feel like i have my grandma back.

"Me too!" I then seen my boyfriend, Curt, walking up to us.

"Umm.. Mrs. Heanen.. i have to go. My ride is here."

"Where?"

"Behind you."

She looked behind herself and stood back a little bit. A smile then appeared on her face.