Pretty to ugly

Curt

"Hey baby!" Lavender greeted me getting in the car. She looks so beautiful. Man i love this girl.

"What's up?" I smiled at her a leaned in for a kiss. I pecked her on her lips.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"Sit back and relax. I'll tell you later."

Lavender shrugged and laid back in her seat.

"So how was school?" I asked.

"Mmmmm it was okay.. How was work? How was your day?"

"Ehhh it was okay..." The rest of the car ride was silent. I think it was because Lavender drifted off to sleep. I can't wait for her to see what i did for her.

________________

We finally pulled up to our destination. This girl was so knocked out that she was snoring. I wasn't going to tell her though. She would f*cking freak out.

"Bae, wake up." I shook her lightly. That sh*t didn't work!

"WAKE UP LAVENDER!" I yelled while shaking her violently.

"Huh?"

"Come on baby... let's go."

I went to her side of the door and opened it for her, helping her out the car.

"Oh my gosh baby! Is this a palace?"

"Yes, it's a queens palace for my queen.."

"I am not even dressed appropiately!" She screamed at me.

"Calm down baby, i got this."

We walked throught the back of the palace and entered the door. I guided her to the little desk where a lady was standing behind.

"Curt and Lavender." I said to her. She smiled at me and proceeded to say

"Ohhhh Mr. Curt .. i know exactly who you are. Follow me."

She took us to a room with a bunch of clothes and shoes to choose from. Also there was a sign going though a door that said Hair and Make-up. I looked over to Lavender and she looked amazed.

"Baby! All of this is beautiful! Do i get to choose one of these dresses?" She asked.

"Of course, and then go to hair and make up."

Lavender jumped on me and kissed me. "I love you baby!"

"I love you too!" I replied giving her a peck on her lips.

"Alright alright, your boyfriend is going to go get dressed himself, you and i have some things to take care of. Call me Mrs.Shaw." The little lady from the desk said. 

I told Mrs.Shaw thank you and slipped a hundred in her pocket. I then walked off to go get dressed myself. 

Lavender

Oh my gosh! All of this is beautiful! I walked around the room looking for my size when i finally found the 18 section. 

"You alright baby?" Mrs. Shaw asked me. I guess she was thinking i was crazy, I was just standing there looking at all the dresses and shoes like i've never seen clothes before. They were all so beautiful. They were these beautiful gowns that you would expect to see princesses and queens in. I really feel like a queen today. 

"Yes ma'am. I am just overwhelmed."

"I can see! Now let me help you."

I browsed around the room looking at dresses. I seen some very beautiful ones but they didn't quite catch my eye.