Family Meeting

Lavender

Everybody was seated at the kitchen table laughing and eating. The dinner is going nice so far. I guess this is when i should tell everybody the good news. Good for some atleast.

I decided to stand up "Everyone may i get your attention?". I guess Curt caught on to what i was doing because he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Everyone stopped their talking and looked my way.

"I am goin to finally reveal to you all the real reason why i gathered everyone here tonight." I took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'm right here for you babe." Curt said kissing my shoulder. Having him here made me comfortable.

"Well" I started "Curt and i are expecting in 8 months." I then sat down waiting for the reactions. Of course, the first person to react WOULD be my mother. 

"Expecting? Expecting what?" My mother said raising her voice. 

"A baby..." Curt butted in seeing that i couldn't really respond. 

"Awwwww we're going to be aunties Kaitlynne!" Tammy screeched with joy. I am glad somebody is happy.

"Congratulations!" Thomas said with a genuine smile.

I looked at Lawrence for a reaction, but he didn't have one.

"Curt, Lavender... we're going to talk later." Lawrence said. All of a sudden my mom decided to butt in again.

"You're 17! How in the hell do you expect to take care of a child? You think this n*gga gonna help? Huh? Do you? Because he just gonna walk out and leave yo *ss stuck! You ain't staying in my house! You gotta get your b*tch *ss out! Don't come bac---" Before she could finish Vince put his hand around her mouth, but she wasn't having it so she stood up.

"So you just gonna kick me out? You had me at an early age also.. if you're mistaken!"

"Haaa you little whore!!"

"Ohhh i'm a whore? Last time i checked you slept with your HUSBANDS BEST FRIEND!"

"AND YOU SLEPT WITH MY HUSBAND AND HIS BROTHER!"

"YOU OLD, HATEFUL *SS B*TCH! YOU KNEW I WAS RAPPED BY THOSE MEN!"

My mother then charged at me. I guess she thought i was going to back down, but she was wrong. I charged back at her. Before i knew it, i was being lifted from the ground.

"Come on baby." Curt said as he carried me up the stairs. When we got to his room he sat me down on the bed. 

"Baby, i'm sorry it didn't go how you wanted it to.." Curt appologized.

"It's okay..." I kissed his cheek. "It's not you fault.." The room door then opened and i seen Tammy, Thomas, Lawrence, Kaitlynne, and Mrs. Heanen appear. 

"How you doing baby?" Mrs. Heanen asked me.

"I'm hurt that she would say something like that to me! Why would she say something like that to me? She knew i was rapped!"

"You know how mama is... spiteful.." Lawrence responded with his head down. 

"Yea, very.." I replied back. 

"You don't need to be stressing with this baby inside you!" Tammy yelled all ghetto like, popping her gum and rolling her neck. We all bursted out laughing. I'm glad i have these people... they know exactly how to make me feel better.....

"We are always here for you if you need us.. okay?" Kaitlynne said to me with a slight smile on her face.

"Thanks everyone, umm do you mind. I would like to talk to Lawrence and Curt alone for a second. We will be right down." Everyone nodded their heads and walked out, shutting the door behind them.