Putting you in your place

Curt

"Ah f*ck man. My head hurts like a b*tch!" I said slowly waking up.

"Damn what happened?" I looked around and seen i was in my basement. "Did i fall asleep here?" I asked myself. I tried to get up but then i realized that i was tied up. What the f*ck man?

I then started to remember everything. Everything started to come back to me. That b*tch *ss n*gga Darren hit me with something! He locked me in my own basment too! Ughh this man is really crazy. I don't want my family around him either. Tuhhh he thought he was crazy though. He haven't seen crazy yet. I just need to get out of these ropes. I struggled and struggled until i heard somebody coming down the steps of the basement. I know it wasn't Lavender because she scared to come down here. Junior hopefully? 

"Well well well, look who's up." I heard Darren say. Well let me prepare myself.

"You right." I responded

Darren pulled up a chair right in front of me. He turned it backwards and sat on it with his legs around it. 

"So you think you just going to come in here and destroy my family?"

"Your family? N*gga that's my son and that's MY damn girl!"

"Nah that's my son and that's MY GIRL!" 

"How you figure that?"

"Because i'm the one helping Lavender raise him! I do everything i can for that little boy! I buy his clothes, food, i take him to the park. I f*cking taught that lil boy how to piss! I was there when he started walking! And where were you? Sleep! I don't even know why you bothered to come back man! Got another n*gga playing daddy to your son... ha and your girl."

"Playing daddy huh? So you really think you got my family huh? Well listen here you f*cking prick! Lavender is MY woman. Ha, i know yall did a lil sumn sumn, but she will ALWAYS come back to me. Don't you think if she really wanted to be with you then she would have ran off with you and MY son. Don't you think she would let him call you daddy? Hahaha she never had the idea of being with you. You just eye candy and something for her to f*ck while i was away for almost 3 years. She don't want you n*gga and she don't love you like that. She will always be mine. MY son will always be my son. So you better watch your f*cking mouth you piece of sh*t!"

"Oh yea?" Darren started "She loves me and i know she does! You're just jealous!"

"Nah, you just a side n*gga. Mmmm taught my baby right. Never love these b*tch *ss n*ggas. She was waiting for a real n*gga to get home. You can stop playing daddy now. The real one is here mother f*cker." Now this was funny to me. I love seeing him mad. Oh this n*gga thought he was running sh*t? Nahhhh. I still pay the bills around this b*tch. Why you think she ain't had to work? 

"Just for that n*gga! Imma let you suffer!" He took his arms from around his back and he had pliers in his hand. Not going to lie... pliers are scary, but can't show my fear. Not to this little n*gga. 

He came over to me and stabbed the pliers right in my arm making it bleed. I grimaced at the pain, but didn't scream. Believe it or not... i've been through worse pains. He then took the pliers out my arm and headed back upstairs. I need to get out of here.