Harry: Story of Their Lives

It was one of those chilly October mornings, and Harry woke you up early since he had to go to the set of his new music video with the guys, to finish it.  You are a week under your due date, and have been feeling under the weather. Harry doesn't want anything to happen to you or your little girls, so he wants you to be with him 24/7 til they arrive.

It was sadly 4:30 in the morning when Harry decided to wake you and start getting ready for the day.

"Ugh, Harry go away. I'm tired. And so are the girls." You mumble into your pillow snuggling into it getting comfy wanting to go back to sleep."

Harry sighed, kissing the top of your head and went downstairs into the kitchen to get you some food. He made you some tea, and put it in a to-go mug. He also heated up some left over cheddar broccoli soup that you had made a few days ago, and put that in a big soup thermos. And that took about fifteen minutes since he wanted the soup nice and hot for when you ate it. By the time he was finished, Harry headed up the stairs again seeing if he needed to give you another wake up call. But when he walked into your shared bedroom, your spot in bed was empty, and Harry started to panic.

"(Y/N)? Love?" He calls out trying to figure out where you are without starting up your hormones.

"In the shower!" You call back.

"Alright, how long do you think you will need before we leave?"

"Maybe 15?" 

The loud hsouting seized as you turned the water off and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body and your wet hair was brushed and pulled up with a large clip.

"I have my clothes picked out I just have to blow dry my hair and put on foundation, eye liner, mascara, and grab something to eat."

"Already did that for you love." Harry smiled and left the room for you to get dressed and ready in peace. And since he is such a paraoid bastard, in the same bag that he placed your soup thermos in, he also placed a small pouch where he packed a few baby onesies just incase. You never know when you might need them.

Ten minutes later, you walk down the stairs wearing (Outfit I posted on the side or on top depending where you are reading this) with your hair in a fishtail braid. You walked over trying to see what Harry packed in the bag, but he zipped it up before you could see.

"What did you pack?" You asked curiously grabbing your tea to-go mug.

"Nothing that you should worry about love. In here are some things for me, and your soup that you can eat once we get to the stuido. (IDK what to call the place where you shoot a music video) 

———————————————————————————- 

An hour an a half of Harry driving, and you napping, you finally made it to the studio. 

Slowly waking up you felt Harry shake you, "Babe wake up. We're here."

You nod and unbuckle yourself and slowly slip out of the car, and slip your hand into Harry's.

You guys walked into the studio, and were shortly separated since Harry needed to get into his outfit for his scene with his mom. But luckily he handed you your thermos of soup and a spoon before running into his dressing room. And you weren't alone! You walked down the hall to the huge room where they are filming and you spot Niall and head over to where he is sitting and eating his breakfast as well. You sit next to him and open your soup smiling at the declicious smell.

"Dam, did Harry actually cook for you?" Niall laughed.

You laughed with him and replied, "No, I made this the other night and the sweetheart that my husband is, decided to make me breakfast and heat up the soup and make me tea." You smiled eating a nice spoonful of the soup and drinking some tea.