15- Special Day

*This is only for three because Harry is already married, and Zayn is waiting until after the baby*

>It is all His POV except for Niall’s. Niall’s is Third Person POV.

Louis: HIS VOWS

     (Y/N), you make my life complete. I promise to never hurt you in any way possible. I want to stay by your side forever and grow old together. I’m so happy that you said yes. Truth be told, I was so worried that you’d say no. You’re just amazing and I love you so very much. May this be a start of a big, loving, family. And I know that because we have two little princesses on the way. And everyone knows that I am Superman, and he works solo, but not now. Now I would like you to work by my side as my Wonderwoman. I love you so much. You truly are super, and you really are my Wonderwoman.

INTRODUCING:

Mr. Louis William Tomlinson & Mrs. (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Tomlinson

Liam: HIS VOWS

     (Y/N) I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re so kind, gentle, and sweet. Just absolutely perfect. I never want to lose you and I want to die by your side. You make my life complete. And with these three little angels on the way, nothing could be better than this moment right now. Ever since I saw you, I started to picture the wedding we would have, and the perfect family we would form. And this is exactly how I imagined… Actually, this is even better than anyone could have. I love you. You, (Y/F/N) are my one and only love. My one and only Batgirl, and we shall fight crime side-by-side. And I can’t wait until we are finally announced as Mr. and Mrs. Payne.

INTRODUCING:

Mr. Liam James Payne & Mrs. (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Payne

Niall: HIS PROPOSAL

     You and Niall were taking a long walk on the beach for exercise to help you relax. Then you came upon giant writing in the sand. You waddled as fast as you could wanting to find out what it said.

     “Niall! Look at this!” You exclaimed.

     It said: Will You Marry Me?

     You turned around to ask Niall what this was about, only to see him down on one knee.

     “Niall? I-is this- Are you serious?”

     “(Y/N), I love you with all my heart, and I know that this is short and simple, but you have no idea how much love and thought was put into this and how much you mean to me. So with that said, Will You (Y/F/N) Marry Me?” Niall proposed.

    Your hormones got the best of you, and you began to cry.

     “YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! Aiden and I would LOVE to marry you!”

     Niall stood up, slid the ring on your finger, and kissed all over your face before meeting your soft lips.

     “I love you and Aiden. And you two have made me the happiest man alive, and I can’t wait to be married to you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SUP BABEZ!!!! 

I WANNA THANK @KaylaMarieHoran2 FOR HELPING ME THINK OF THINGS FOR THIS PART.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE COMMENT IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR THIS BOOK.

>Comment: Alpacas

If you liked this part.

LUV YALL!!!!!

~Rebecca~