3- Telling The Boyz

Part 3 is here! Please enjoy this picture of 2010 Liam on the side here->

I hope you liked Part 2! Anyone else mad at Tricia and what she had to say about the pregnancy?

Anyway…

ENJOY!

---------------

Louis: (Your POV)

     Louis and I are meeting the boys at Nando’s so we can tell them the news. But all they know is that we have something important to tell them. And thank God I set up the “dinner date”, because the boys would know something is up because his voice gets all shaky and nervous when talking about the pregnancy or having a baby.

     We are all sitting around the table, and just ordered our drinks.

     “Come on (Y/N)! Why don’t you have a beer with us? We all know you love it here.” Niall said.

     “Sorry guys. Maybe in a few months. I’m holding back on my drinking for a while.”

     No one understood what I was saying except for Louis (obviously), and Zayn.

     “Oh my God! That’s amazing (Y/N)! Congratulations!” Zayn praised.

     “Zayn you idiot. Do you not understand? (Y/N) can’t drink! She can’t even have a simple pint! Or even a shot! This is tragic!” Niall exclaimed.

     “No you i-” Zayn got cut off.

     “Wait…. (Y/N). Why can’t you drink?” Harry asked taking a sip from his beer.

     “Well…” I smirked trying to create suspense.

     “(Y/N) is pregnant.” Louis blurted out.

     Before I could complain that Louis ruined the suspense, all of the boys came around the table and smushed me into a 1D hug sandwich. I had to remind them that I was pregnant and couldn’t breathe to get them off of me.

     Everything went smoothly. The next thing we gotta do, is tell our families… Oh boy!

Liam: (His POV)

     We are at the 1D house opening our Christmas presents. Sadly, the weather was so bad that none of us could go travel to be with our families. So instead of being woken up at the crack of dawn by my sisters, Niall and Louis ran in on (Y/N) and I cuddling and woke us up… And of course, this triggered (Y/N) to have major morning sickness. And since the guys are clueless as to what is going on, they were panicking.

     “Lads, just go downstairs. She’s fine. Let me help (Y/N) get cleaned up, and we will meet you downstairs.”

     They mumbled a quick and guilty yes and left our bedroom. I quickly got up and grabbed (Y/N)’s favorite pajamas. We will now be matching. Before checking on my beautiful girlfriend, I changed into the pajamas that (Y/N) and I designed. They are black pajama shirts that have white writing on the back that say Mrs. Payno and Mr. Payno. And on the front it is all black, but on the back, underneath the writing is a giant 1D sign in white.

     “Babe? You okay?”

     *gag* “Ya… *deep breath* Just fine.”

     “I brought you you’re favorite pajamas.”