"You said you wanted to go back home, to your father. And I promised to send you back. See, I fulfilled my promise, you should be very happy." I held his face and turn him to look at me. However, he was still avoiding my eyes.

"Please, Jason look at me."

"What? What is it?" His eyes finally looked at mine but they were cold. I don't know if my happiness that he looked at me was dominant or the sadness they didn't hold any warmth.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Are you seriously asking me that? Weren't you the one crying to go back home a few days ago? Here, I have brought you to 'your home'. Now go inside." He threw my hands off from him. Why was he being all mad at me? He was just fine a moment ago.

"Jason, is there something wrong? You can--" He put his hand up to block mine from touching him. He turned his face in disdain.

"Yes, there is. You are my main problem. God! If you wanted to go back home that bad couldn't you have just gone peacefully. Do you always have to put me in unnecessary trouble?" He massaged his head, scorning at me.

"Have I done something bad, Jason? Are you angry that you couldn't protect me..." A snort escaped from him. I looked at him bewildered as he laughed to himself.

"I am sorry. It's just... I couldn't help myself. God! You are so naive. After knowing the truth, you still think I care about you the way I have been treating you past months." My mouth dropped in confusion and shock.

"Listen here princess." He called me princess but it wasn't the gentle way he usually call me, it was in a mocking way. "I don't really care if you live or die. I have never seen you as an important person, you were just a toy to play around for a bit. I was getting tired of my life and I saw you, took my chance; and goodness who knew you would fall for the trap so easily." He smirked, licking the side of his lips.

"It was real fun, you know. Seeing you believing every single word and act I played like a little gullible baby. Even if the occurrence wasn't anything new; girls always tend to fall for me and my action like an idiot but with you. You were really a refreshment in my life. I am sorry though, you had to go through a heartache because of me." He looked at me with fake concern with that disgusting smirk. I bit my lips hard to not let a single tear drop, especially in front of this beast. I clicked my tongue and shook my head.

"Don't worry. It was nothing. I was kind of aware about your actions. No way, a heartless monster who only viewed girls as his entertainment tool would suddenly soften up to a inexperience little girl like me." I tried to smirk through the pain as I saw his lips twitch but he quickly covered up with snickers. 

"Well, I guess I underestimated you then. However, I am very happy, you were a smart girl and didn't fall for my acting. It is really hard to be in love and move on from a do*(he who never even considers you. Take this advice from your big brother and never fall in love with f*(kboys or jerks who only uses girl for their enjoyment, you will only be left with broken heart." Too late, I have already ended up falling for a selfish jerk so hard, I never think I would be able to fix my broken pieces.

He stretched and yawned loudly before looking at his watch. "Oh! It's really late, you should head inside and get some sleep. I doubt that mofo, let you sleep in a warm bed when he captivated you. You see, not all kidnappers are as kindhearted as me." 

"I doubt that. Wasn't that just a part of your pretend plan? No way would you lend me a warm bed if it weren't for your amusement. You just wanted to experiment how much I will trust your gentleness that's why you let me move around freely, otherwise you would have just starved and chained me like that man. After all you both are the same; selfish, heartless, evil and bloodthirsty monsters." I felt my voice my quiver and eyes water as I ended my talk. I saw his jaws twitch and looked down for a moment before giving me a smile.