CHAPTER 34

OKAY! GUYS BEFORE STARTING I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I  HAD ALREADY WRITTEN THE CHAPTER BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T FEEL THE SPARKS OR ANY KIND OF SATISFACTION READING THE CHAPTER. SO AFTER EDITING THIS CHAPTER FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND HOW MANY TIMES, IT IS FINALLY HERE. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK 'ABUSED' UNTIL I UPDATE NEXT TIME.

"OW! OW! Abigail Manhattan that hurts." Johnathan yelled at me. I flinched and stare at him for a few seconds before slapping his neck. "What is wrong with you? For what reason am I being assaulted right now?" 

"Assault? I am giving you a head massage."

"Massage? Massage? If the definition of head massage in your dictionary is spinning someone's head till they get nauseous, plucking their hair making them go bald and twisting their neck that nearly dislocated it. Then I am sorry never am I ever getting a massage from you."

"Stop whining like a baby Johnnie. It doesn't even hurt that bad and I am doing this to ease your pain. You're a man you can bare with some little pain."

"Doesn't even hurt? Doesn't even hurt? Honey this is not helping with my pain but just adding on it more. And what? Some little pain? I nearly got behead because of your massage." Johnathan yelled standing away from me, causing everyone to flinch because of that loud threatening tone. I pouted with watery eyes then I raised my hand and high five his cheek.

To say he looked shocked would be an understatement. The others looked equally shocked and flinched after my hand made contact with Johnathan face for the first time. I always thought I was an anti violence person but today it looked like a lie, my whole life was practically a lie. Or maybe Jason was rubbing too much on me. I pulled Jonathan by his hair and started doing my magic. From my peripheral vision I could see the boys cringe at my action.

"You don't know a thing about massage so shut up and enjoy while it last."

"Enjoy? This is no massage, it's effing torture." I loved how he avoided to curse but the way he defied me increased my anger. I turned his head and cupped his face harshly until he had a fish face.

"I said you don't know about massage, it means you don't anything about it. So stop nitpicking." I don't know why but I sounded too evil for my image, that I even saw and heard Johnathan gulping real loudly before nodding his head.

"Good boy." I patted his head and started pressing his shoulders after turning him around.

"Abby, take this." I saw James handing me a snicker bar. I looked at him questioningly. "They say you're not you when you're hungry. And to see an angel act like a devil it's pretty scary sight than any gun war."

"But I'm not hungry." As if my tummy was waiting for me to say the words, it growled loudly causing everyone to question my statement. I just shrugged and took the snicker from James hand.

When I bit the bar and the chocolate burst inside my mouth, I finally realize how hungry I was. I was in heaven, I was delighted. The heavenly combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts was so satisfying I had a big smile on my face and was dancing on my own.

"I swear to god nothing is scary in this world than the girl who is either hungry or on her periods." Logan whispered to the other boys but I could hear him loud and clear.

"Or more like when they are going through both of them at the same time." I looked at them and saw James shudder in complete fretfulness. I tilted my head slowly and watch them getting nervous as if they just witnessed a ghost. Why are they getting scared for no reason? I know in my head I looked like a little angel with a cute smile and strands of hair falling down in front of my face.