𝑖𝑥. 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋

Start from the beginning

They all bend down and examine a pile of blood and skin on the ground. They are all disgusted.

"Is this from his victims?" Elena asked.

Dean takes out a pocketknife and holds up some of the skin.

"You know, I just had a sick thought. When the shapeshifter changes shape, maybe it sheds." Dean thought out.

"That is sick." Elena points out.

Dean puts the bloody pile back on the ground.

✫☆✫

They all went back to the black impala, Dean opens the trunk and takes out some weapons, "Well, one thing I learned from Dad, is that no matter what kind of shapeshifter it is, there's one sure way to kill it."

"Silver bullet to the heart." Sam says.

"That's right."

Sam's cell phone rings. He answers it, "This is Sam."

"Where are you?" It was Rebecca on the other line.

"We're near Zack's, we're just checking some things out."

"Well, look, Sam, just stop, cause I really don't need your help anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Sam was confused.

"I told the lawyers that we went to the crime scene."

Sam scoffs, "Why would you do that?"

"Well, I told them that we were with a police officer. And they checked it out, and they told me that there is no Detective Dean Winchester."

"Bec," Sam was cut off.

"No, I don't understand why you would lie to me about something like that."

"We're trying to help."

"Oh, trying to help? Do you realize that that was a sealed crime scene? This could have just ruined Zack's case."

"Bec, I'm sorry, but," yet again Sam was cut off by Rebecca.

"No, goodbye, Sam." She hangs up.

Dean walks over to Sam and Elena, who looks disappointed.

"I hate to say it, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. You lie to your friends because if they knew the real you, they'd be freaked. It's just, it'd be easier if," Dean starts off and was cut off by Sam.

"If I was like you."

"Hey, man, like it or not, we are not like other people. But I'll tell you one thing. This whole gig, it ain't without perks." Dean holds up a gun. Sam takes it and puts it in the back of his jeans. They all walk away.

✫☆✫

All three of them are in the sewer and are looking around with their flashlights and guns.

"I think we're close to its lair." Elena pointed out.

"Why do you say that?" Sam asks.

"Because there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face."

Sam turns and sees another pile of blood and skin on a nearby pipe.

Sam saw the pile and was disgusted, "Oh, God!"

They look around the area and see a pile of clothes in a corner.