"What was the misunderstanding?" Mingi asked cautiously

Wooyoung looked away from Mingi's strong gaze,"I kissed someone . . not my girlfriend" he mumbled

Mingi was mid slurp of his milkshake but he spat it back out by accident in shock "You did what!? No wonder she bro-"

Wooyoung waved his hands at Mingi "No! No! No! It was an accident"

"Woo I don't think kissing someone other than your girlfriend can be an accident" Mingi said jumping to conclusions

"I couldn't see, I didn't know!" Wooyoung said trying to justify himself

Mingi squinted quizzically "You couldn't . .see?"

"yeah . . you know the 7 minutes game you told me about. . .?

Mingi nodded

" . . .Well I went there and when I got there the guy in charge of the game blindfolded me and told me I couldn't say anything when I got in the closest because they were the rules"

"And you didn't think to check whether she was actually in there before you went in?"

"Well you said she was in there waiting for me so I just assumed . ."

"I never said she was in there . ." Mingi said as he scratched his neck, feeling awkward " . .Just that she was waiting for you"

Wooyoung covered his face with his hands "Ahhh I'm such an idiot"

"I'm sorry" Mingi said as he picked at a hole in the plastic on the table

Wooyoung looking up solemnly "It's ok, it's my fault, I should have checked first like you said"

They sat in silence for a moment

"Sooo can I ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead"

"When you were kissing this other girl did you not realise from kissing her and stuff that she was different? Was she that similar to your girl friend that you couldn't tell the difference?"

Wooyoung didn't bother to correct Mingi on the fact that he'd said 'girl', if he told Mingi that he'd kissed a guy he'd probably tease him about it for the rest of his life.

Wooyoung's cheeks suddenly flushed pink, "I probably should have . ."

Mingi was very observant and took in Wooyoung's change in behaviour and his flushed appearance. "You probably should have?" Mingi said repeating Wooyoung's words in question "Just how different was she?"

Wooyoung continued to use the 'she' pronouns "She was really good, like reaaaallllyyy good, I wasn't going to say no to letting her touch me and kiss me"

"Touch you?" Mingi was doing his best to dig for answers. "Did you . ." Mingi made a suggestive face, wiggled his eyebrows and made kissy lips " . .Touch back?"

Wooyoung buried his face in his hands "Um no . .uh . . m-maybe . .". He knew just the kind ways that he had touched Yeosang, and more so the ways Yeosang had touched him . . his wet lips, his cold hands, his soft fingers . Wooyoung shivered.

"Oh woo, you dirty boy. I guess you should at least be thankful that she hadn't seen the both of you, the door stayed closed the whole time right??"

Wooyoung cringed and nodded, dipping another chip in his milkshake glass.

"So will you try get back with her? She knows it was a mistake right?" Mingi asked, trying to seem hopeful

"She does. And I did try but she doesn't want to see me"

"Ohh . . " Mingi didn't know what to say.

Both boy's finished their milkshakes and passed them to a girl who rolled by on skates whisking the two glasses out of their hands on onto her tray.

"Soooooo, do you think you'll meet up with the girl from the closet? Maybe you can hook up again, she might be able help you forget your ex?"

Wooyoung violently shook his head "No absolutely not!" he didn't want to hook up with a boy again. He forever wanted to deny the fact that he had enjoyed the kiss

"Woo it's very rare that you let someone touch you, let alone you being the one doing the touching, unless you have a kinky side you've never told me about? Maybe she could teach you a thing or two?"

"Oh god no. There will be absolutely no more . .touching" Wooyoung looked around nervously, Mingi was being very vocal and this conversation was not really appropriate considering this was a family diner.

All of a sudden Mingi's face went from inquisitive to lovelorn as a dazed expression fell on his face.

Wooyoung looked over his shoulder following Mingi's gaze to the girl who had just walked through the front of the diner.

This must be Mingi's girl.

a/n Ok so a bit of an abrupt ending to this chapter! But I wanted to get something finished and posted for you guys! Also thank you to the people who came here during and after Apartment 22! I hope you enjoy this story just as much!!

Lorri xx