Azu- Gravity Gravity Devil Fruit

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

'Darn it, she is too cautious that we can barely land a single attack on her..!' I cursed silently as I grit my teeth in annoyance. Stay calm (R/N). Stay calm. I'm sure, they'll bound to show their weakness. I'm sure of it. My reading has never betrayed me so far. Watch closely (R/N). Law, Luffy and Doffy are giving their best too. I need to stick a close as I can to the line. I can do this! They're depending on me!

I shoot more arrows toward her but she deflected it, the same goes for the other's attacks. Zoro and Sanji charged at Azu but then she used her gravity power to deflect them but then I noticed something, she always tried to stay 5 cm radius away from the others and she would take a few seconds rest between her attacks. There's an interval time between her attacks. Could it be? It might be it and the only way to know for sure to try it.

I tried to format a quick tactic inside my head. It might be a haste one but we might as well try it than nothing. "Nami! Usopp!" I called out to them and their attention immediately shifted to me even Azu but Sanji and Zoro tried to distract her by throwing random attacks at her. "W..What is it (R/N)?" stuttered Usopp and I ran towards them to whispered my plan that who knows the possibility of winning this fight. "Hee?! Are you sure its going to work (R/N)? This sounds suicidal especially you're going for this! Are you sure about this (R/N)?" Nami holds my hand worriedly and I could see her clear worries reflected in her eyes but I just smiled  calmly at her. "It will work, Nami, Usopp. We will win this." I hold their hands firmly and they share glances with each other before nodding their in sync.

"Heh! Don't worry, the great sniper Usopp will back you up (R/N)!" Usopp shows a thumbs up at me and I smiled at his optimism. Even Nami put her hand behind my back with an assuring smile. It was a warm feeling but I treasured it even just for a few seconds. It this what it felt like? Hope. I think so.

We all dispersed and yelled out to Sanji and Zoro " Zoro! Sanji! I want you to keep a short range attack coming at her!" They didn't questioned me but just grinned at me. They keep attacking her and for a moment I could saw the worry flash for a second in her eyes but she quickly replaced it. This is the only proof that I need to prove that my plan will succeed. It might seem boasting but honestly, I'm at the edge of my deck card now, hoping that we can really win. I can't afford to lose any of my friends and my family anymore.

Zoro and Sanji kept attacking Azu at a close distance. Without stopping for a moment. Nami and Usopp then use their long distance attack. I keep my distance, following my plan as close as I can. It was starting to go well. I could the exhaustion in her fighting. She is starting to wearing down. Then, just as I planned, she jumped to a higher place and started to catch her breath but that was the mistake that will lead to her fall. My left hand were pulled as far as I could stretch with my arrow close to my cheek. "I'm sorry Azu, but this is the end for you." I said as I released my arrow to her.

1

I saw her eyes widen at the sight of the released arrow. 

2

I'm sorry but this has to end Azu. Usopp's unique arrow didn't stop and kept plowing through the strong gush of cold wind.

3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
♡ ♡

Is this how my end will be? To be shot by a mere arrow and what's more to be defeated by a little girl? Hah, how ironic... I hate the flashbacks... I hated the old lady at the orphan that used to beat me up back then till I ran away from that place... I thought I defeated the nightmare and never to be defeated again, especially by a woman but here I am, taken down by a little girl with an arrow that is a few more seconds away from me.

Well, if this is how its going to end, for the very least I have make Cero proud. I closed my eyes and ready to embrace it till something sticked on my forehead and pushed me back. I felt my energy slowly drained out from me. Ahh, I see now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I grinned happily as I saw it successfully stick to her forehead like a glue. She fall to the snowy ground and Zoro and Sanji quickly tied her up with a sea prism stone chain. "We did it!" Nami and Usopp cheered and I giggled happily. It worked out. I was so glad it worked out. Azu sat on the snowy ground as she stare at me with an emotionless  face. "You guys take care of her. I'm going to go help Luffy and the other boys." I said as I ready to leave but was stopped by a voice calling out to me.

"Why didn't you kill me when you have the chance, girl?" she asked out and all of us glance at her tied up state. I gaze at her in the eyes but she kept on her expressionless face. I instantly smiled at her which seems to caught her off guard. "Hehe, because killing is bad ya know! Beside, I never had the intention to kill you after all." I smiled at her and she looked surprise by my words. Then she suddenly snapped at me "Ridiculous! What kind of reason is that?! Your family is killed and you experienced many painful things! How can you say such things and keep on smiling in such state?!" she yelled angrily, for the first time, she finally expose her emotions.

I stand up and my back facing them. My face glance to the side and smiled, a bright smile that is warm like the sun. "Hehe, because I still have my family with me and my important friends that I wanted to protect. Life is beautiful no matter how sad and painful it is, because by pushing forward, only then I could see the light awaiting at the end of it, proving that I still have a reason to live and fight for another day." I let out a small laugh at the end and ran ahead, leaving my friends behind to watch after Azu who was stunned by my words.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I was lost at words. This little girl is something else. Go, little (R/N). Stop Cero, everything is depending on you now. Maybe, you might be our little hope that we need.

=   =   =   =