The Burning Fire Within

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Ace and Marco went on ahead before us. They said they'll meet us there after we informed them about the location. Its much more easier if we move in a small group so we don't accidently attract any unwanted attention during our rescue mission.

Now its only us and Law's friends, making our way to Mount' Rossa. It only took us a few hours to reach the place. Luckily, we are all geared up and ready with everything especially to face the harsh blizzard on this mountain even tough we're only at the bottom of it but you could still feel the cold breeze penetrates through you if one were to wear normal clothes.

"Everyone ready?" ask Zoro in a high pitch voice because of the moaning-like wind that seems to overpower our voice more if we were to talk in our normal tone.

We all showed a thumbs up as an okay signal,to proceed our climbing. I wonder if the boys are wearing warm enough clothes during their time here? Hang on guys, help is on their way.

It was a tough climb, with the strong blizzard on this mountain and some wet gears that is freezing our body. Oftenly we get caught in one of the snow holes and fall in to one of them. It was only a few minutes but it felt like hours. We made a few stops here and there to regain our energy back back our body still felt numb and sore from the climbing activities.

Finally, we reached a stop at this big cave compared to other stops we have made before. You could hear the strong blizzard howling from outside the cave. We were all very tired so we decided to takea few hours rest here, as long as we need because if we were to engage into a battle in such a condition right now, it would only spell death for us so it is best to plan our strategies.

"What's that?" whispered Usopp in a  frightened tone yet low enough so as to not alarmed the enemy. I think I spoke too soon. Me and my bad habit again. I can barely feel my lower part of my body and now we have to face the enemies in this blizzard?

Zoro drew out his swords, ready at his side and all of us were in a fighting stance, ready to attack at any moment. We creep our way to the source of the noise and there were light coming from it, seems like the light from a fire.

Just as we were about to attack, we were came to meet with the two familiar boys that we met earlier.

"Ace!?Marco..!?" we all yelled in unison and they looked surprised as we are too.

"How did you guys get here?" asked Nami, lowering her weather baton. I let out a cold sigh of relief, glad to see that we encountered them than the enemies. While in the background, Sanji was praising Nami and flirting by saying 'I'll protect you' and what not. Honestly, Sanji is such a goofball.

"Man, we thought you guys were one of the lackeys. We could ask you the same exactly, didn't expect you guys to arrive here." said Ace. "Well, we took our time to get here but Nami guided us through the storm and then we manage to find a shelter in this cave" explained Usopp while holding on to his jacket more for warmth.

"How long have you guys arrived?" I asked with my teeth chattering in cold. It was still bearable compared to the outside storm but the coldness was still there.

"Just a few hours earlier than you guys. We found out some traces that might lead up to Mugiwara and Trafalgar." said Marco with his attention focused on me. My eyes immediately brightens up with hopes.

"You do?! Where?!" I ask, my voice hinted with happiness to hear that the boys have been here before, meaning we're just right behind them. Marco and Ace showe us to the place and saw many broken things and disassemble rocks or stones I think.

"It might not be clear but we could guess that they might have been here. Seems like they have move on from this place a few hours judging from the traces." said Ace while pointing at the proves of their presence. Their after-fights and their footsteps in the snow. Like they said, it wasn't clear but it was definitely them. While they were busy conversing with each other, I glance outside to the harsh blizzard outside of this cave.