『Author's Moment』

Good morning/evening guys!I hope you guys are doing great today!So sorry that this part isn't going to be an update yet but I feel like I need to tell a few things here.

First,I'm sorry if my updates are a bit slow because I have a few things I need to handle with my hands and to be honest,things have a been a bit challenging but I had fun.I cried and I laughed along those falls and rise,truly.Now,you would probably asking or wondering,like I must be ranting out here but I just feel like I need to say some things here.

If you feel down or sad or broken and feel like giving up,don't...It doesn't worth it..Unless its like a bad habit or bad things then of course you need to give up but my point is;if you have something dear to you then you gotta protect it with all you can...BUT that doesn't mean you are alone.

I've been facing a few hardship and trials these days and there are time where I feel like giving up and not getting up back again but then I realized,I was trying to shoulder it by myself..I tried to carry it alone when I have everyone supporting me and loving me even though I'm far away from my beloved ones.Just like you,no matter how lonely you may seem,trust me,there is someone out there,someone really cares about you...

You don't have to rush it but just take your time to stand up back again at your pace.Find your reasons to be happy again.There must be a little light of hope inside you.Keep that light inside you burning,young ones...

Trust me,if you feel alone,then remember the least as a proof.I have been labelled weird,crazy and nothing;loser and many more,at least I think they would say about me but the point if you feel like people calling you bad things,then remember me.To show that you are not alone.That you're not facing this alone.If not me then the least remember your family or friends,anyone who is dear to you.

I know it feels like I'm blabbing things out randomly but I feel like I need to tell this because I realized something important.Some helped others through music,the meaning that unconscioussly reached you.Even poems or something that made you remember the important things that you forgot.So this is one of my way to reach others.The least I can in my power.Even just a little bit.

I want to see you smile,smile from the bottom of your heart as you read this.It may seem silly but trust me,its beautiful.Cliche?I'll say to them "So what?" Its the coolest thing to me!Cliche means being cool and awesome right?Meaning your awesome and amazing!Don't listen to the doubters and haters!They will always say bad things about you and trust me,there will always be people who will let you down.

And I've been trying to come up with a solution on how to not plant the hatred seed.Until I found the answers.That is when you have found who you really are and when you are a somebody;always remember who you used to be,who you really are.Always be humble and grateful.Never plant the seed of hatred.Let them hate but don't let you be the same as them.You are you and you are wonderful just the way you are.

It may not be much but I hope this helped you guys who have been going through a rough time.I know its hard and trust me I've been there but you gotta keep moving on.Life is too short for you to be sad and keep thinking about them.They didn't worth a single second of your attention.Keep moving on.Keep finding the answers and I believe you will find it.

Haha,I guess thats pretty much what I wanted to say.Sorry if I wasted a few seconds of your time but you can skip or ignore it,I don't mind.Again,sorry that this was not an update you were hoping but trust me I am working on it ;3

Now whatcha waiting for?Get out there and make the most of your life!Love yourself and others!Take care now lovelies!