Cry Of A Friend

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey Kid,what should we do?"I ask him as I whispered to his ear in hope I won't raise my voice.

"Dunno yet,we should see things further first"he said as he kept his gaze focused on what is infront of him.

I just bit my lip as I focused back on Hancock's figure that seems to be a bit tense around the guys.Just watching it making me feel angry and mostly because I just have to watch it for now but I gotta be patience or we're gonna get busted which is the last thing we want.

"Okay,here's the plan but I want you to do everything as I say okay?No matter what happend,stay close to me"he looked at me and for some reason I just got a bad feeling about this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were heading towards the group of guys where Hancock just met earlier but now we're trying to pursue her who has went inside.

Again,why do I have to wear this kind of disguise?I silently curse Kid while he was wearing a disguise too but he look way more better than me.Why do I have to wear a long blonde wig and wear THIS kind of clothes?Man,Kid is really gonna pay for this as we were getting closer to our destination.

"Stop"one of the tall bulky looking man halt us as I look down while Kid manage to keep his calm demenaour.

I'm guessing that he must have gotten used with this kind of situation since he is getting the hang of it while I'm trying not to grow nervous with this kind of situation.

"What?I thought this place was for fun?"he spoke up in his cool tone and I just kept looking down while hearing to their conversation.

The guys just observe us in case we were hiding something but luckily they trust us enough till one of them teased me.

"What a cutie~"he plays with my wig and I just got closer with Kid as I cling to his arm and Kid pulls me in just in time before any of us have to punch these perverts.

"You doing okay?"Kid whispered to me and I silently nod my head.

"Good,just a little longer and we'll get out of here.Just stay close to me"he reminded me and I nod my head again as both of us glance around the place in hope to find Hancock's figure but to no avail,we didn't find her anywhere.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Sorry,(R/N),I know this place makes you uncomfortable but we gotta hold on for a bit.I mentally sigh in frustuation as both of us glance around the place for that women but we couldn't find her.

Man,where is she?This place is starting to make me feel uncomfortable too with the girls that are clinging around me but luckily (R/N) were here or not,I couldn't imagine what I've got myself into.

I glance to her small frame beside me who is gripping to my right arm while looking around for our friend.She seems different in those disguise.I prefer her natural looks more to be honest.She looks more beautiful in her own way rather than being someone else.I guess that's what make her special.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud noise coming from the north east.I look at (R/N) and she looked back at me too.Both of us share the same thoughts as both of us nod our head and rush to the source of the noise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We both rush towards the noise which seems to be coming from that big red looking room.I don't know if I'm the only one who feels it but I got this eerie feeling as we are getting closer to the room.

Both of us charge in through the fiery red curtains and there she was.Standing beside a guy who is looking really mad at her while she was soaking wet.I'm assuming that,that jerk just drenched her with his water which really makes my bloos boils but I try to contain it for now since we got the spotlight highlighted toward us.

"Oi!Who do you think you are huh?!"a guy who is making a scary face with his corner of his mouth dragging down a bit to highlight it more,yelled at us.

Before we could say anything nor his subordinates,their boss stop them as he raise his hand to them.The raven hair guy then gaze at me as if I had something on my face but I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Hey pal,are you selling her?"the male spoke up as he holds his chin while gazing at me.

Suddenly I feel a hand pulled me closer and saw that Kid was protecting me while glaring at the male.

"Sorry,she is not for sale and she is not an item to be owned"Kid snarled at him which earns a chuckle from the male.

"What a pity,I was gonna pay you with high prices for that beauty girl of yours"he chuckled again and I just glare at him.

"Look here mister,we're not here for selling anything.We're here for our friend"I spoke up as I glance to Hancock who shoot a shock or surprise look towards me.

"Your friend?Do you mean this?"he said as he point his finger to Hancock in a disgust way.

I just clenched my fist,feeling anger started to overwhelm me but luckily Kid was there to calm me down by gripping my hand or not,I would've long beat this jerk up.

"We take our friend and we leave,that's all"I told him and he started to laugh which is soon followed by his subordinates.

"My,you're funny my sweetie,I can't just let you leave like that~There's a price for it~"he chuckled as he wipe his fake tears.

"What price are you referring to?"Kid spoke up this time while I watch Hancock who is looking rather uncomfortable or worried to be exact.

"You see,this woman here is mine and she has to work for me till her debt is pay off,simple as that isn't?"the male grin at us and we just observe his words carefully.

"How much?"I ask him and he laugh again.

Seriously,someday I'm really gonna beat this guy up if he randomly laugh again at my questions.

"I don't think its a price where you can pay it easily dear~It costed almost 1,500,00 beli"he said as he gaze at me again and I feel a lump in my throat.

That much?!Tch,this guy raise the true price on purpose.He's playing the deck card.Shoot.I could use my savings in the bank but I've been saving it for emergency..What am I thinking?!Of course this is emergency right now!

Before I could speak my mind,Kid cuts me off.

"Alright,I'll pay it"Kid said it with casually and everyone in the room was shocked.

"O..Oi,oi,that's not a cheap price you know?You surely can't pay that much-"the male was losing his game as Kid cuts him off too.

"I said I'll pay it and if you don't believe it,then I'll pay you right now"Kid said with his cool demenour and I was left with shock as everyone.

The male looked pissed off as he orders his subordinates to take the debit card payment machine.Kid took out a card and pay it right in the moment.

"Tch,take it"the male pushes Hancock and I catch her as I glare at the jerk.

Kid then led us out to a safer place and now we were walking at the streets while the cold wind brushes pass by us.We were just silent through out the walk,maybe because it is getting late night and a lot of things have happend so maybe that's why we just kept quite,till we arrive at a big mansion.

I just stare at it with disbelief as we stood infront of the big gate.Without I realise,Kid was grinning to himself as he opens the small gate for us to went inside.

Okay,looks like Kid is gonna have a lot explanation to do and maybe Hancock too.What I totally forgot was,two doctor was worried sick about my absence and I will surely get my ears clogged with cotton buds.

= = = =