Mission Saving Torao!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Come on Zoro!We gotta hurry..!"I whispered yelled to Zoro and he just nod his head as we rush our way through to the place where this weird lady entered the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Well,if you have nothing more to discuss,I'm leaving now"I told him as I stood up from my seat and turn my back and him.

Just then,I see the women again.I just clicked my tongue as I cursed a bit inside my thoughts.

"Oh?Leaving so soon already Mr.Trafalgar?"her grin never seem to amused me at all and I just narrow my eyes toward her.

Something isn't right.I can feel this dreadful feeling crawling inside me.The chill when you know something bad is coming.

"Fufufu~You got me there...Law,but Monet was right.Why not spend more time around here?"

I turn to glance at him after he finish his words till I immidiately take a leap back near a painting that fall to the floor after the shake.

'That was a close one..If I didn't avoid that...I wouldn't expect less than a fatal injuries on me but I just barely avoid that attack and it already left quite a scratch on my left upper arm..'I thought to myself as I pant a bit after the sneak attack that was delivered to me.

Doffy looked pissed enough and I know the reason why but I have no interest at all on getting involve with this fight.I know he has more advantage than me since I'm outnumbered now.

"I'm not interested on fighting with you Doffy"I glared at him as I readied my Kikoku beside me in case for any surprise attack of his.

"Fufufu~It's not about interest or not Law~You have no choice on this matter isn't?"he grinned at me and I was prepared for another attack till the door burst through with two figure.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Torao..!!"I yelled his name outloud as we saw he was fighting with this weird looking pink guy and this bird lady that has wings.

"Oh?I see you've brought your friend here Mr.Trafalgar~"this weird lady suddenly smiled at us while covering her face with one of her wings.

"Mugiwara-ya!Roronoa-ya!What are you two doing here?!"Torao yelled at us and I just grit my teeth in anger as I lashed out back at him.

"What are you talking about idiot!(R/N) is worried sick about you ya know and everyone too!You've been avoiding her for a few days now and she is sad!"I yelled angrily at him and his expression changed into an unreadble expression but my anger still doesn't fade yet.

How could he just push us just like that when all of us are worried about him!Especially (R/N)...I'm gonna bring him back even if I have to beat the sense out of him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Shoot,I can't let everyone get dragged into this problem not even (R/N)-ya..Tch,I knew I shouldn't be too close with them and (R/N)-ya,but she is different than any other person I've met before..

She has this thing around her that easily connects all of us despite that she could be a stubborn idiot just like Mugiwara-ya but she is a unique person.

I don't know about the others but I think she is one of her kind.A handful idiot goof..

But I can't let them get involved with this problem,especially with Doffy.It's not just about dangerous but I don't want to risk of losing anyone that I care anymore.I've gotta do something.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Luffy looked serious this time.He is rarely serious but he can, in a certain situation.

I agree with him though about (R/N).No wonder she seems off this days.I thought something had happend to her and turns out that she was worried about Torao.

Heh,of course she is worried about him,not just her but all of us too.I'll never let him go off easily if Torao ever dare to make (R/N) hurt or sad.It's nothing about it though but she is somewhat important to me and I can't afford to let her be sad or get hurt.

I still remember the time where she dress me up in a princess outfit,from who knows where she got it,after I lose to a challenge of her.Admittedly it was embarassing and luckily nobody knows about it or not I would've chase her now though,still it was one of the moment that I can't forget.

The way she smiles,her laugh and everything about her and around her looked beautiful.Wait,what am I talking about?Man,I've been distracted by the thoughts of her.

Focus Zoro.I'll back Luffy up and this weird guys that is standing infront of us,they doesn't look normal to me though.Not about their fashion exactly but their ability.Could they have the same ability like Luffy and Torao?

If so,then we need to be careful cause I got a feeling that any wrong step could cause a fatal injuries...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Fufufu~So nice of your friends to gave us a visit,Law"this weird pink guy chuckled to himself and Torao glared at him.

"This has nothing to do with them Doffy.Leave them alone"Torao threathen the pink guy while he laughed to himself.

"Fufufu,leave them alone?After they have come here,why not play a little bit shall we~?"the pink guy grin wider while the green hair lady smiling to herself too.

I grit my teeth in anger and yelled at them.

"Oi!You!I don't know what's going on or who are you guys,but we're bringing Torao back and we're not interested on playing games with you!"I yelled as I step forward and stood beside Torao.

"What are you doing Mugiwara-ya..?!This has nothing to do with you guys!So just leave this place now!"Torao scolded me and I just grit my teeth in anger.

"I'm not leaving without you Torao!You're coming back home with us and you're gonna say sorry to (R/N) for everything!"I yelled at him angrily.

"If Luffy is determined about something,then it's useless to fight with him Torao"Zoro spoke up as he hold his three swords in his hands.

Torao was quite for a moment and I just stare at him with a serious expression till I heard a heavy sigh from Torao.

"Fine,it's useless after all even if I try to stop you but you two better not get yourself injured now cause I don't want to drag your bodies,got it?"he sighed and I just grin happily.

"Shishishi!Let's finish this fight and get back home!"I yelled loudly with a grin on my face as all of readied ourselves for a fight.

= = = =