The Leader Of The Gang

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I just stare at this white ceiling on top of me as I was thinking about the earlier incident that happend today.I was badly injured and this little girl just walk up right at me and ask for my name out of the blue?Not many people do that,no,nobody did that since they know who I am and they were afraid of my height.

Yet this girl seems calm and was kind enough to give a room a treat my wound even though she mostly just help that male doctor but she manage to convince him enough to treat me.

While I was busy with my thoughts,I heard the door was slided open and a figure soon approach my bed.

"How are you feeling Mr.Crocodile?"the same voice that asked for my name earlier.It was her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"How are you feeling Mr.Crocodile?"I ask him as I stood beside his bed but his gaze never left the ceiling on top of us.

"More better than before I guess"his voice was deep and he glanced at my way.

"I see,well thats good to hear then"I smiled at him as I took a seat beside his bed.

It was just silence between us as the day rolled by and without I realised,night approaches fast but it felt like the time in the room tick by slowly.

"Why?"a familiar voice suddenly spoke up which makes me glance to the big figure that is gazing at me with a look of someone who is trying to find an answer.

"Why what?"I ask him back,unsure of what he refers to.

"Why are you not afraid of me?"he asked me with his cold gaze,just like Law and I thought,maybe both of them shared the same characters in some way.

I hold my chin in a thinking way as I thought on how to answer his question.

"Hmm,to be honest,I don't have any reason to be afraid of you,probably because I didn't know who you are other than your name of course,any maybe..I think you're not a bad guy at all?"I smiled at him and he just looked at me with a surprise look.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

What?She thinks that I'm not a bad guy?Heh,that was the most funniest answer I've got from a little girl and it made me laugh a bit which gains the little girl's attention.

"What's so funny about?"she seem to be angry about the fact that I'm laughing at her and for a moment there,I found it cute of her while she was pouting angrily.

"You're a weird kid you know?Most people would've piss their pants off just by glancing at my way yet here a little girl simply said that I'm not a bad guy?"I laugh more and she puffed her cheeks more and it were turning red by the minute.

"Hey!I'm not a kid or a little girl okay!I'm a doctor!A practical doctor and I've told you,you really don't look like a bad guy at all"she crossed her arms to her chest as defends her statement.

"Really?I thought you were some random kid though"I laugh at her even though I know she is a doctor or she wouldn't be here in the first place isn't?

She puffed her cheeks more in a cute way and she huffed at me like a little kid who is upset.Heh,how adorable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

This guy is a big jerk that is just like Law.Always teasing and bullying me.I puff my cheeks more as I glared at him but I did notice that he seem more relaxed than before which is a good thing.

"Well then,why don't you tell me about how you got those injuries in the first place then Mr.Crocodile?"I ask him which makes the male shift his gaze back at me.